Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Seized by the tyrannical
Spoiler

...And who will ever see this card?

An unparalleled waste of money and intellectual resources .... a really nice "hit"!
Same ones who seen House of Mirrors etc. don't ask dumb questions.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
QOL improvement for gem suggestion:
Can you highlight the alternate quality line of text on a gem with a different color? or a way to let player know that this line of text is affected by gem quality?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/imqb62/here_are_four_more_alternate_quality_gems_you_can/g42cvod/?context=10
"
Will Alternate Quality Gems have labels that indicate which attributes are different? Yes, there's a line on the gem's tooltip that says "Alternate Quality" and you'll be able to view the Alternate Quality stats separately if you hold alt.

I've also seen other suggest a colour difference for quality - This may still be something they implement.

Edit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/imj0rr/could_i_propose_a_change_to_gem_tooltip_design/

Mark says the colour separation won't happen. It seems the alt key display will be it :/
Last edited by muzein on Sep 5, 2020, 1:26:58 PM
That Tukohamas is pretty juicy, I hope the Replica system goes core.
The core mechanic of some uniques are great but the rest of their stats are terrible, replicas could alleviate that.
Oh damn 10% = 1% leech on that BV so assuming that's gonna be a 2% total 2.3% at 21/23. That's straight-up insane for life-based BV sustainability where BV was already a pretty great skill by itself. I think I've got my starter-build this league :')
Really interesting changes. To think we can expect probably a minimum of 3 types of each skill and support gem is ridiculous. I expect several will find their way to be more meta and others less, but there is a massive amount of new content this league. I’m curious how this will go core. I’m hoping for a new master already.
I haven't used Plague Bearer, so can someone let me know what happens when the plague value has run out? If it stays in Infecting mode, that's basically a free 10% movement speed at the cost of one gem socket.
nice
Really liking the flavor text on some of these.

"
ekaye wrote:
I haven't used Plague Bearer, so can someone let me know what happens when the plague value has run out? If it stays in Infecting mode, that's basically a free 10% movement speed at the cost of one gem socket.

Once the buff goes to 0, it starts incubating again, up to the maximum plague value. This happens in a blink at higher levels so this will be a cool addition to the gem!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info