Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
de99ial wrote:
When it goes about heists ill go with Rick and Morty opinion on that.

Your boos mean nothing, I have seen what makes you cheer!
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
modern div card design

find endgame item people use, remove all rng and set it to its finished state without any risk

ok done! next card

they are created by supporters who paid money for them. ggg has limited creative control over them considering that similar cards were approved.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
modern div card design

find endgame item people use, remove all rng and set it to its finished state without any risk

ok done! next card

There's still plenty of rng, for example awekened gem one's can still result in a trash gem there's no qurantee it will be one of the better ones.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The work of a life, ambitious and unfinished.
Spoiler
Nice! a 20ex divination card!
Last edited by YouTookAllNames on Sep 6, 2020, 6:35:52 PM
And one that very few will ever see one of, let alone 16.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
modern div card design

ok done! next card
I think that's the specific idea behind a lot of these cards, so that SSF players can target farm an item instead of hoping for an extremely lucky drop. It's a way to sway RNG, not totally avoid it.

I wonder when we'll see a div card that grants a full stack (10) of Mirrors. If I ever had the budget to design one, I'd want it to be something you might actually see and want to use, like maybe 10 for a Void Battery.
PLEASE, stop it with the stupid cards
Hyped for Heist. Also WTB another month of Harvest
"
ekaye wrote:
so that SSF players can target farm an item instead of hoping for an extremely lucky drop

these cards will still be extremely rare though?
I like that mirror shard divination card.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info