Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
frostzor27 wrote:
I feel the minimum/maximum charges crafts/mobs will be nerfed because of discharge...

they dont have to be at all. if you have a ring that gives you +1 min endurance charge, you can NEVER spend that endurance charge. it's actually a damage loss to have min charges:

if you have 3 charges but a min of 1, you can now only spend 2 to fuel your spell.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Sep 15, 2020, 9:04:20 PM
Reading through this thread and seeing the comments on player made cards got me thinking: if I could design a card, what would I make?
My first idea was: "It's Alive!" Showing some mad scientist near a table with lightning strikes. 13/13 cards. Random Level 21 Summon

I would love that card, but don't think I am willing to spend ~$700 on just a design. At least with the $500 pledges, I get some nifty RL items.

EDIT: Not saying it isn't worth it in general. I am glad that they offer the opportunity for players to add their ideas to a game that they love
Last edited by Criimson on Sep 15, 2020, 10:30:16 PM
I'd make one that stacks to 100, and gives you a random item based on how many you hand in
"
This update will be applied as an aura around your Skitterbot.

Could someone artistically inclined please draw this as a picture? A Skitterbot delivering the new league looks so awesome in my mind. :D
Lets hope all those addition fill up the NERFs.
<*)))><
"
frostzor27 wrote:
16c for Delirium?

At least in Harvest, delirium was giving like 50 - 100c if you clear it to map boss. So 16c is not bad, but probably this time delirium orbs won't cost 50 -90c, and simulacrum will be cheaper then 1.5ex. Still reasonable.
Discharge ytube link somehow is leading to heist soundtrack.
Fix plz?
"
Please fix Dash skill gem and Delirium interaction. Delirium turns off when I Dash.

Thats the first visual issue i noticed aswell when i used Dash. Well downloaded whole game again for having issues like this. Hopefully these will be fix before league starts.
"
gageris wrote:

At least in Harvest, delirium was giving like 50 - 100c if you clear it to map boss. So 16c is not bad, but probably this time delirium orbs won't cost 50 -90c, and simulacrum will be cheaper then 1.5ex. Still reasonable.

Every map I run with 3 orbs just gave me... 4 or 5 chaos. I dunno where people got all those 100c per map...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
cool!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info