Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Super excited for new league Love some of the new changes coming i have only 1 thought though as it can be very hard or take long time to log into town at times now when loading zombies and the hoards we make as well there will be bugs ppl will lose thier monions and rage etc or pc`s will melt > ... so when can we log into our hideouts THAT WOULD BLOW EVERYONES MIND just to make some lols in chat here is an older screenshot with my 217 minions https://i.imgur.com/I7sWQ4H.png
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Super excited for new league Love some of the new changes coming i have only 1 thought though as it can be very hard or take long time to log into town at times now when loading zombies and the hoards we make as well there will be bugs ppl will lose thier monions and rage etc or pc`s will melt > ... so when can we log into our hideouts THAT WOULD BLOW EVERYONES MIND just to make some lols in chat here is an older screenshot with my 217 minions https://i.imgur.com/I7sWQ4H.png

minions dont load in town. youll be fine.
holy s***, that new weapon look cool af, i really hope its good because i have no idea actually. death knight build incoming?
Wow nice weapon
Finally, a weapon that makes minion builds look like fun! Imagine actually fighting WITH minions at your side! No more boring idle simulator builds, when you can rush in and swing at the monsters in your way!
Ya, that Iron Mask Gladius looks amazing.

Skeleton build with 4 white socket triad gloves.

Cyclone linked to LGOH and fortify.

Cast your skellies, and cyclone around, for TRIPLE skel damage!
Bosses quickly going to -90% chaos res, etc

If only there was a high dps ranged phys damage spectre (with no elemental conversion built in.)
let's go over all the layered damage boosts this gives your skeletons

200+ base damage with quality
scaled by the sword upgrading skeleton's base attack time from 1.2 to 1.5+
scaled by +40% accuracy rating
scaled by permanent unholy might (+30% of phys)
scaled by up to 90% increased chaos damage taken by withered targets
scaled by literally TRIPLE DAMAGE

add to that rallying cry, which adds 20% of your base weapon damage to your allies, which has 100% more effect on your minions and another 50% more on skeletons because of their added damage multiplier

if you thought +phys to minions abyss jewels were powerful before, their effectiveness just increased about tenfold.

the only downside to this is losing your trigger wand. you don't need to be some melee summoner build because "your hits with this weapon" means you can keep the buff up safely and effortlessly by using an unsupported lightning strike every 4 seconds.

imma guess 1 million dps per skeleton. absolute tier 1 unique
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
the 3d art for Maw of Mischief is insane
gonna get it for the skin transfer

Spoiler
Minion/melee hybrid stuff is on the Templar side of the tree, which uses staves and maces...So why is the new weapon a sword?
kinda nice skelly weapon, kinda hope its not just the one sword, seems there alot for for skellys.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info