Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

impressive !
I don't think these will see much use in the current game. You need so much damage to kill bosses in a reasonable time that you one-shot everything else in the map. Some may use them for bosses but we don't have free sockets to spare these days.
Frost shield is SO LAME, cmon. I don't need protection from bunch of white trash mobs. But the Frost Wall will do much better work against hard mobs and bosses.
OMG Thats Awesome ♥
(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
"
Yea we need alot of skills where you place it down and stand inside

That's totally how the pace of the game is lol

its for POE2
it will slow down game pace to a crawl
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
we don't have free sockets to spare these days.

Fortunately PoE 2 will eventually fix that problem, albeit I've no idea how many more utility gems the game would've been filled with by the time that comes. From what I can make out, they also intend to slow the game down somewhat in 2, making positional play more important.
Please add the counter below these skills for how much they last after cast.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Elementalist Spellslinger:

Kinetic Bolt + Firewall + (fire stuff)
Wave of Conviction
Ball Lightning + MultiProj + (fire stuff)
Herald of Ash or Anger (depending on reservation reduction)

Burn the entire screen (and beyond)
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I really want to see how does Firewall looks like with Spell Cascade and Awakened Spell Cascade
Looks cool visually, but practically useless.
No one wants to stand still and think about "tactic" in ARPG... I want to just eliminate hordes of monsters without thinking. Why do even copy worst things about Diablo 3?

Hopefully someone will find some one skill combos with these skills and make them work as main clear skills, because visuals are great as always.
Last edited by Tortoise_Turtle on Sep 9, 2020, 4:20:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info