Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

So i see taking the best from Diablo 3 i can see blackhole and slowtime
"
fobosollo wrote:
Btw isnt for ages poe was about running in circles like bunny while hoping to tank one boss hit?

Unless its possible to cover larger area with the skill (are affect scalling) and last long (duration) all of them are going to be quickly dropped. As many mentioned above, unless you ve invested into crazy tanky build 1/2s in one spot means instant death.

Also we will see the numbers but showcased build could not even zap goat in few s i wonder which tier of map +mods if any that was.

My two cents, looks good as everything looks before league starts, we will see how it might fit into spicy red maps.

Remember folks dead monsters deal 0 damage.

Dead monsters deal the most amount of damage though, it's why corpse removal is popular
Oooo... I like that frost dome. Thats pretty sick!
Firewall, erm Flame Wall looks amazing
Unfortunately, self-cast compared to totems will feel cumbersome
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Frost Shield

Now add pls Cast on Stop Moving
[Removed by Support]
It's nice but GGG... Do you play your own game?

When will you ever use this? Just craft explo armor and scale aoe and u are clearing 2+ screens with any skill in the game.
Confirmed GGG don't play their own game . JK.
trying to force this stuff is not going to work without serious other changes to the game. Also most of these looks like POE 2 designed skills. but we are not there yet so why are we getting this now?
just disappointing. void sphere is awesomeness itself tho. but not sure why chaos damage with physical. it should be only physical or physical and cold. why chaos
Last edited by Anutheos on Sep 9, 2020, 3:00:17 AM
I like what I see! YEP
I feel like these need to be instant skills to really do what GGG wants them to do, be a skill you use in combat constantly.

As is I don't see people slowing down their clear speed to cast these and maybe some of them will see use vs a boss but outside of that they seem slow.

I get clear speed isn't something GGG wants to lean in to but they need to not be slowing down people or new utility skills will just fall to the side.
"
60x7 wrote:
Neat

:-)
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info