Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

Chaos damage be like they left me :(
Last edited by GooDzZz on Sep 9, 2020, 1:02:07 AM
On the one hand...well, that's arousing.. :3

On the other hand, can't wait to link Flame Wall with an Awakened Combustion Support. *taps foot expectantly*
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I very much like the idea that none of these really stand out as potential "main skills" and rather just compliment a build. The "hold LMB and occasionally tap RMB" type of builds are boring.

Back to the drawing board for me! I keep thinking I have at least an idea what I want to do next league. Then, y'all release new replicas or new skills like these. I like it!

Thanks!
I mean. It's good to see more defensive skills coming in but stationary ones just don't fit anymore.

Void Sphere - I just kinda see bosses leaping, teleporting or whatever else out of it and there's plenty of trash clear skills already.

Frost Shield - Must have some insane DR otherwise simply not getting hit is always better.

Sigil of Power - I don't get it. Consecrated ground but Lightning? Most who use Consecrated ground do so because it's free.

Flame Wall - Cool idea but again with the mobility of enemies and characters. You'd have to cover a boss fight area with this and no value for clearing.

In the end we always have to wait for the numbers though. Most the time simple numbers make or break a skill regardless of what it does.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Stationary.
Kekw

Its a deathwish spells xD

Looks great tho!
Die with style now xD
Isn't there a helmet mod that lets you trigger supported skills when you focus? 1 Button press, pop 4 skills and melt content with projectile spells while getting extra fire and lightning and base crit, damage reduction, sap on mobs if they get close, etc. Clunky when used this way? Most likely.

Anyway, some more nice utility for the game; thanks for that. Should enabled some more options for a bunch of builds. The sigil thing is just gonna be mandatory on archmage builds and relatively weak/unsatisfying on non-archmage builds most likely. Rest seems healthy sofar.
I really love this new mechanics, sigil of power is really interesting! :) ty GGG
aura bots patch :D
Void sphere could be nice for delve.
wow another spell that buffs lightning damage
again

think you can buff some cold damage sometime?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info