Removed

Attack Hits have 20% chance to Maim Cursed Enemies for 4 seconds
Cursed Enemies have 30% chance to Bleed when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies take 30% increased Physical Damage from Damage Over Time

Modified

Spell, AoE, Duration, Curse, Physical, Hex
Str 98

Show Differences

Curse all targets in an area, causing them to take increased physical damage. Attacks against the cursed enemies have a chance to inflict bleeding, and ailments inflicted on them will deal damage faster.
Show Differences

maybe im stupid, but does the change to vulnerability completely negate the benefit from pure physical damage builds? I mean, if i play a pure phys cyclone build, the gem is completely useless now. Sure for bleed build it still somewhat good, but for everything els its a dead slot.

poacher's mark seems to the way to go now.
Last edited by Camatoo on Sep 17, 2020, 6:22:52 AM
"
Dr_Wyrm wrote:
"
halaci wrote:
What does "if you Cast this Spell yourself" exactly mean at curses? Do I have to cast it manually, or Blasphemy and triggered casting also counts as "myself"? Does a secondary effect from an aura + curse on hit combo count or it doesn't?

(I know, that totems, traps, mines, minions don't count, but this wording is clunky in a game where there are a lot of ways to activate a spell.)

Self cast

Self cast what? Do I have to self cast, or does triggered/blasphemied curses count as cast myself?
"
halaci wrote:
"
Dr_Wyrm wrote:
"
halaci wrote:
What does "if you Cast this Spell yourself" exactly mean at curses? Do I have to cast it manually, or Blasphemy and triggered casting also counts as "myself"? Does a secondary effect from an aura + curse on hit combo count or it doesn't?

(I know, that totems, traps, mines, minions don't count, but this wording is clunky in a game where there are a lot of ways to activate a spell.)

Self cast

Self cast what? Do I have to self cast, or does triggered/blasphemied curses count as cast myself?

Self cast as in self casting, if you trigger a spell with another mechanic (totem, aura, mines, even trigger wands/items) those mechanics are casting the spells.

Self cast is and was only when you directly cast that spell
Last edited by arcuro on Sep 17, 2020, 6:41:12 AM
Looks great GGG. Can't wait to get going. For all of you still whining about nerfs...i guess you are from the generation that got a participation trophy. you expect things to come to you without any work put in. the nerfs are there to make the game harder, like it is suppose to be. welcome to the real world!
this still just looks like you killed curses.
Why void sphere have such long cooldown ... duration 5s but 10s cooldown - what really long cd, why not let common ppl have so fun with new skills? What was like the only new cool looking skill I was interested and... disappointed.
Last edited by devaishen2 on Sep 17, 2020, 7:30:08 AM
"
DarkenX wrote:
Void Sphere + Bane (T-Chain or Despair) + Hexblast

Black Hole Bane Bomber!... Okay, so the title is a work in progress, but I think it'll work out just fine. Flag 'em, tag 'em and bag 'em.

Only self-cast hexes gain doom. Bane triggers the curses, so Hexblast does nothing.
"
jeerinho wrote:
The damage are really underwhelming on all of these new and reworked skills.

Blazing Salvo with all 7 projectiles shotgun = 202.5 x 7 = 1417.5
Fireball = 1369
Fire skills' answer to single-target but only deals marginally more damage than Fireball??
It does allow us to replace GMP with a MORE DMG support gem but we'll see how it goes in PoB.

Previous GC with 3 overlaps = 442.5 + 442.5 + 442.5 = 1327.5
Reworked GC with 3 overlaps = 259 + 259 + 777 = 1295
It's a nerf...

At this rate, they aren't going to beat Bladefall and Blade Blast combo.

Nice comparison of apples vs oranges.

Blaster is totally different playstyle.
So RIP Ball lightning again. 20% less dmg? like wtf GGG come on.. You keep destroying every gem i play with. So sick of it.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info