Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

"
GETTOto2 wrote:
"
Ristle wrote:

I'm... a bit confused. Why is Pinpoint Support both increasing and decreasing projectile damage?

the 10 percent comes from quality, its addative, as in increased.
the 16 percent less is inheret and is a multiplicative modifier, like more.
the less mod is so that the support gem wouldnt just give you 90 percent more without a penalty if you dont use the intesify stacks

Champion, thank you.
Ball Lightning nerf from 28-533 Lightning Damage to 22-426 :( thats like downgrading the gem by 3 levels :/ thank you very much, this is stupidity
"
loomysh wrote:
Ball Lightning nerf from 28-533 Lightning Damage to 22-426 :( thats like downgrading the gem by 3 levels :/ thank you very much, this is stupidity

Maybe you should take into account new supports, like pinpoint. it will give ball lightning 680 damage, while you need at least a 28% more damage support with no drawback to gain as much.

It is a nerf of course, as stated, but not as hard as perceived.
How about

" Ball Lightning
Now has a base radius of 18 (from 22)" is this still a thing?
Now this is how to do a gem information post, not like previous ones, with just every gem linked without any reference on what changed. Good job! ^^
What does "if you Cast this Spell yourself" exactly mean at curses? Do I have to cast it manually, or Blasphemy and triggered casting also counts as "myself"? Does a secondary effect from an aura + curse on hit combo count or it doesn't?

(I know, that totems, traps, mines, minions don't count, but this wording is clunky in a game where there are a lot of ways to activate a spell.)
"
halaci wrote:
What does "if you Cast this Spell yourself" exactly mean at curses? Do I have to cast it manually, or Blasphemy and triggered casting also counts as "myself"? Does a secondary effect from an aura + curse on hit combo count or it doesn't?

(I know, that totems, traps, mines, minions don't count, but this wording is clunky in a game where there are a lot of ways to activate a spell.)

Self cast
"
Garash wrote:
Spellslinger wasnt nerfed as hard as first mentioned, then? 25% res override compared to 30%-25%? Or is it just at lvl 20 which is shown?

It used to be 20% at all gem levels. Now it starts at 30% making leveling even harder, since you wouldn't have any reduced mana reserved mods during leveling.
I think this sucks.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
wow... Firestorm ded now

Glacial Cascade and Ball Lightning seem to be in a weird spot now too.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Zod369 wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Oh man, I think this will be the first league I deviate from just one char to Theorycraft Cracka Lance builds with either Self-Cast, Totems, or Mines.

Exciting!

Intensify doesn't work with totems or mines so I would be surprised if Lance's built in intensify works with them.

Awesome information, now to look into honing that into self-cast.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info