Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

Fuck the amount of money you just made me spent ggg...
Bring Back HARVEST
"
GUENWHYEVER wrote:
Seriously? This hourly sale stuff is insanely anti-consumer. I see the item I want to buy. I know how much it's going to be. I just have to work at that time.

What gives?

GGG, please stop abusing harmful psychological manipulation to extract money from and push addiction on your users.

It sucks. :\

They do this every Black Friday for the past couple of years. It’s silly and I don’t bother with it, but nice to see some players enjoying it.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Thanksgiving sale ?
what is Thanksgiving?
and what is sale?

Why are all the loot box mtx's in rotation EXCEPT the one I really want.

The Black and White set?
Does anybody know on what pack is Elder Armor set or Void Wings back attachment? Thanks
The sale category just rolled over while I had the buy screen loaded from the previous category! I was charged 150 points for something that says on my screen costs 50 points! I really hope support can fix this for me.
Quod efficax non stultum
"
pro17 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
webas wrote:
What is this "open beta micros". as in mtx from open beta? If yes then what are they?

That category includes most microtransactions that were released before the Path of Exile's official release in October 2013.

That's really interesting Bex. Is there a list of any of these just so I don't have to wake up super early to check them?

This might give you an idea what to expect:
An archived version of the store shortly before the open beta ended:
09/15/2013.

"
Alysma wrote:
"
pro17 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

That category includes most microtransactions that were released before the Path of Exile's official release in October 2013.

That's really interesting Bex. Is there a list of any of these just so I don't have to wake up super early to check them?

This might give you an idea what to expect:
An archived version of the store shortly before the open beta ended:
09/15/2013.

There's a ziggyd clip too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuJqJvIlyto
Imagine if none of these mtx transfer to Poe2, oh boi, i would laugh so hard .....
Meh, i got like 10. Weta for free box, got Sunrise Aura and thats it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info