Thanksgiving 2020 Sale

"
sidC wrote:
Bring Back HARVEST

Agreed, +1. They said they will bring it back in 3.13 though, so be patient.

It only fears me to read on Reddit where the devs claim that Harvest will be different in terms of how it's interacted with in 3.13, most likely suggesting that they will strip whatever was original about the league as they did with Synthesis and make it into something boring as usual for the more simple-minded audience who can't handle critical thinking in a game.

I skipped Heist entirely and I don't even get on Standard anymore either because everyone on my friendslist just says offline for the most part. As of now, I'm just waiting to see if they will bring the garden back at least with 3.13 because obviously the crafts are in need of a balance and will be balanced somehow, but if they actually removed the role-playing aspect that came with the garden, then there's not much will for me to play the game anymore tbh and plenty of other games to go to that offer more than this.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
i have 5 points. please give me something to buy with that :D. thanks a lot.
And yet, they’re still grossly overpriced
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
"
elindred wrote:
The sale category just rolled over while I had the buy screen loaded from the previous category! I was charged 150 points for something that says on my screen costs 50 points! I really hope support can fix this for me.

I had the same issue, support fixed it in less than 1 hour!
This is kinda uncomfortable to track, got to skip. Hope you guys get all decorations you want!
The rotation system every hour really sucks and makes buying a nightmare. What was GGG thinking?
"
KepugLeinad wrote:
The rotation system every hour really sucks and makes buying a nightmare. What was GGG thinking?

For old times sake, that question has been unanswered since May 2018...after GGG was acquired by Tencent!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
hey I dont like this, I just saw some really want Thunderous Blues's item, then I brought a 60 USD pack, go back to game, the special sales cat already changed to next category, what a bad shopping experience......
Last edited by mupokigafe on Nov 27, 2020, 8:28:45 PM
Box RNG is still a joke. Stop trolling people who support you.

You guys should really consider not alienating the majority of your player base with every PR and development decision you make.

First time I've logged in since the beginning of heist; last time you guys will see me for awhile.

Be cool if you could make me not regret supporting this game so heavily over the years.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Has anyone seen what the price of the Glimmerwood Hideout is on sale? If it's cheap enough I may consider getting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info