Ritual Statistics Part One

Ritual just doesn’t feel rewarding in the long run given how much time they take to do. I’ve been skipping them once I completed the OG ritual base challenge.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
69 fishing rods, this can be no coincidence. . .
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Fishing could be a cool side activity to partake in to where you use the fish you catch as temporary buff consumables similar to flasks. It's an idea to explore at least, I'm sure others would appreciate at least some form of it in the game as well considering Zizaran and many other streamers and Reddit have asked for it for years now.

Fishing in the ARPG game FATE:

Wow. Some streamers want it to so GGG must capitulate! Your logic is flawless! Imagine GGG not wanting to implements FISHING SIMULATORS into their hack and slash game, they are really out of the loop aren't they?

Get out of the house and go fishing if fishing is such a big deal to you, wtf. Better yet, play any of the $5 Steam fishing games available.
"
D3izhistory wrote:
Ritual rewards are a joke, mapping at a faster speed delivers more loot

POE needs less people like this. And more people who actually play temporary leagues for fun to test new builds and content. Instead of those with the same basic speed farming mentality who cant understand the game can be played a different way.
"
That wraps up part one of our Ritual Statistics. Are there any other specific items you'd like to know the frequency of? Let us know and we'll do our best to include some of them in part two, coming next week!

How about stats that really matters that involve your League Challenges. Like the stats of the spawn or encounter of different Ritual altar & the stats about the Ritual base types?

Edit: It felt like these stats were made just to squeeze more playtime by encouraging players to do rituals by dangling the stats of chances they can get a mirror or something.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Feb 16, 2021, 7:52:10 PM
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
Wow. Some streamers want it to so GGG must capitulate! Your logic is flawless! Imagine GGG not wanting to implements FISHING SIMULATORS into their hack and slash game, they are really out of the loop aren't they?

Get out of the house and go fishing if fishing is such a big deal to you, wtf. Better yet, play any of the $5 Steam fishing games available.

What's the problem here? I mention not only streamers, but Reddit and other forum posts over the years have asked for fishing in the game. You being closed-minded to the idea or not welcoming anything that's not killing related doesn't mean it's a bad idea, just means your too shallow or unopen to any change in the game unless it's proposed by the devs themselves.

I'm so tired of this whole "HaCk AnD SlaSh OnLy!" mentality where people are this dense to think a side activity not related to killing can't exist in the game. According to who exactly? They can literally do whatever they want with the game and them adding fishing wouldn't change much other than players having another side activity they can partake in if they want. And REGARDLESS of this whole "hack and slash" argument, FATE is a hack and slash ARPG also, but they have fishing, so are they breaking some rules or something according to you? Or how does that work?

Don't even get me started on people saying go play a fishing game if you want fishing, that's like saying go play a board game if you want to play the Betrayal syndicate activity. Oh and even better, "go out of the house and fish for real", yeah because people can afford that lifestyle and would much rather prefer that over escaping or doing a similar activity in a video game that's from the safety of their home. And if you think having something like that in this game is not valuable then tell that to all the people who decorate hideouts in the game instead of only killing things.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 16, 2021, 8:27:36 PM
*just over 233 Rituals per second
I mean...its a nice idea, having temp buffs from minigames or side activities, but it reminds me too much of WoW. Its like grabbing a onyxia head buff before taking on Rag/Sirus, but instead we sub it with like idk Merveil's head for cold resis/pen or Hillock for phys modifiers etc etc. Besides, implementing a fishing mini game would probably take too much resources when theres already a ton of work that needs to be done.

However if it does actually come to pass, im expecting global chat to erupt in stuff like " HILLOCK HEAD IN 5 MINS REEEE"
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Fishing rod... Of course... Lol

On a side note, I'm still waiting for the day when fishing would actually be a thing in the game instead of just a meme or running gag. Torchlight pulled off fishing pretty well. Feels like the devs are too scared to do anything even slightly that's not related to only killing things in the game.

Fishing could be a cool side activity to partake in to where you use the fish you catch as temporary buff consumables similar to flasks. It's an idea to explore at least, I'm sure others would appreciate at least some form of it in the game as well considering Zizaran and many other streamers and Reddit have asked for it for years now.

Yeah and then people bitch about taking space in inventory and being 'forced' to use temp buffs. Ugh.

I would like them to expand it as a cosmetic/collectable aspect though.
would like to see that stats of these items you already did depending on how many blood filled vessels were used. And in general how often people were even using blood filled vessels. Most people just don't use them from my understanding and really just use Ritual for more mob density (beyond)
Last edited by arokace on Feb 16, 2021, 9:20:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info