[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
kwstas778 wrote:
A question about the trigger mechanics in regards to cooldown breakpoints.
So you push for 52% cooldown but you still leave your attack speed the same, at 7.57. Doesn't that mean that you waste all the extra cooldown? Since you dont push for 10.1 atsp what is the point of getting 52% cdr?

I am at a point where i pretty much need tailwind boots to get more attack speed to get closer to 10.1 APS. Obviously closer you get to this with 52CD the better. Having 52cooldown will still always be way better than 7.57bp with 14cd
"
william18300 wrote:
But i dont think it have enough aoe and explody is dead so is there a way to get more aoe

Stack medium AOE clusters, awk culling gloves 25%, quality all gems up etc.
"
Plmn88 wrote:
Hey there,

I started with the life version from kami. When is I good point to switch to this level wise? Is there a min level I need for it to work properly?
Thanks in advance

lvl 85+ is pretty good. Also having large thread of hope is massive!
"
Zhultas wrote:
Hello, which method do you use to craft cluster jewels?

I literally chaos spammed my cluster.

- chaos spam
- harvest spam
- alt spam + regal
- fossil spam but don't think this is good atm?

"
khoifx wrote:
How are even the odds to hit the attribute requirement enchant? Can't find weights on poedb or craftofexile. Is it even? then i'd be better off just buying the cospri than trying to do it myself

Extremely low odds. I bought my foil with enchant and used trash to treasure ^^

"
ThomasHawl wrote:
I have like 80ex aside and was thinking about starting this. My next plan in league is to farm invitations, i just wonder how do we deal with reflect (talking about atziri). Do we just use Ring+Pantheon?

If you have enough damage and know boss mechanics 6 portals is enough you to do it. I had no problems at all with my week 7 gear on.
"
iCherishMeli wrote:
Close to HH, currently CI, should I be switching to LL or keeping CI once I get HH?

Stay CI. Its so much more tanky than LL
I'm thinking about crafting a chest with elevated crit chance for attacks + frenzy charge on hit.That would also solve the atk speed problem to hit 10 attacks per second or?

i just randomly crafted this, is this any good for COC?
Hey all, im looking to buy a complete set of gear including all items and gems to make the build working for t16 maps

I can spend up to 25 exalts

hit me up if you want to trade, i can pay a little extra because of easier trade.

Last edited by ibase on May 1, 2021, 11:30:29 AM
"
khoifx wrote:
I'm thinking about crafting a chest with elevated crit chance for attacks + frenzy charge on hit.That would also solve the atk speed problem to hit 10 attacks per second or?

We cant use frenzy charges due to militanth faith jewel :D (keystone)
"
xOKyrie wrote:

Would never invest in t2 mod. Its bad and you have good chance to roll better one with 10 fossils
Okay so just reached lvl 100. Took me 2weeks... i have absolutely no-life :D Going to do 36challanges but not sure if i will be investing much more into my char. Kinda feel like starting another build or what ever :P

Did all content and run Pure Uul's with this gear

Pretty happy what i achieved in 2 weeks since i had no real strategy how to make currency and just played the game. Did not even make much crafting either ^^

Some things to mention:
- I did not get ES on hit watchers since i found my double damage watcher and never got it sold :D For pure uul's i did not need ES on hit but if i keep playing lets say ultimatum going to get for sure ES on hit watcher!
- Did not get any crazy drops so no HH this time. Invested all my money on 21/23 gems and gear etc
- Could use more attack speed for more DPS. Could be fixed by using tailwind boots but did not bother. Was doing fine solo carrying 6players pure uul runs ^^
- Did notice early on the frost bomb nerf but when invested more in DPS could not really notice it.
- Never used vaal righteous fire so cant say if its still worth using
- Had 97% hit chance. Was too lazy to upgrade my belt and get 30% accuracy belt enchant to get 100%

Going to edit guide better for 3.14 when i have more time.
Last edited by juju666 on May 1, 2021, 2:41:33 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
khoifx wrote:

We cant use frenzy charges due to militanth faith jewel :D (keystone)
"
xOKyrie wrote:

Would never invest in t2 mod. Its bad and you have good chance to roll better one with 10 fossils

i see juju, rolling with dense fossil can give me up to 600 ES, was just thinking whether the 2 crit mods (spell crit and atk crit) is worth sacrificing ES.

else ill just try rolling harvest attack until some decent ES.
Can someone tell me how to upgrade my dps single target? Really struggling when i finish my flasks... Couldn't even do shaper with my gear :'(
"
juju666 wrote:
Okay so just reached lvl 100. Took me 2weeks... i have absolutely no-life :D Going to do 36challanges but not sure if i will be investing much more into my char. Kinda feel like starting another build or what ever :P

Did all content and run Pure Uul's with this gear

Pretty happy what i achieved in 2 weeks since i had no real strategy how to make currency and just played the game. Did not even make much crafting either ^^

Some things to mention:
- I did not get ES on hit watchers since i found my double damage watcher and never got it sold :D For pure uul's i did not need ES on hit but if i keep playing lets say ultimatum going to get for sure ES on hit watcher!
- Did not get any crazy drops so no HH this time. Invested all my money on 21/23 gems and gear etc
- Could use more attack speed for more DPS. Could be fixed by using tailwind boots but did not bother. Was doing fine solo carrying 6players pure uul runs ^^
- Did notice early on the frost bomb nerf but when invested more in DPS could not really notice it.
- Never used vaal righteous fire so cant say if its still worth using
- Had 97% hit chance. Was too lazy to upgrade my belt and get 30% accuracy belt enchant to get 100%

Going to edit guide better for 3.14 when i have more time.

congratz on getting 100! your build is a absolute blast to play!

would you please mind checking my post on page 49 and give me a little advice :)?
"
Ehryzona wrote:
would you please mind checking my post on page 49 and give me a little advice :)?

There are so many things that would improve your char. Would advice reading guide few times and the ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide

Here some:
- You have 2 curses without awk hextouch lvl5 or whisper of doom. Fix this
- Spell crit instead attack crit on chest hurts. Should be other way around
- No curse immune flask must hurt
- can overall improve ES
- you are using fucking portal gem. That's it... wont help you anymore before remove it from build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info