[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Build just feels like a whole new beast after getting this Watcher's Eye upgrade for 49 ex (felt like a steal), not being as dependent on flasks for crit feels so good. I was having some trouble with bosses while flasks were down due to both crit and not quite hit capped.

I followed what you did and got reduced attributes on a Cospris, managed to snag a jewelled foil base with the enchant and made it into a Cospris, saved me so much headache for attributes. Only 25% available sadly.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Ehryzona wrote:
would you please mind checking my post on page 49 and give me a little advice :)?

There are so many things that would improve your char. Would advice reading guide few times and the ''what do i upgrade next?'' part of guide

Here some:
- You have 2 curses without awk hextouch lvl5 or whisper of doom. Fix this
- Spell crit instead attack crit on chest hurts. Should be other way around
- No curse immune flask must hurt
- can overall improve ES
- you are using fucking portal gem. That's it... wont help you anymore before remove it from build...

how the fuck did i miss that assassins mark on a ring also needs a +1 curse somewhere, im dumb af

yeah i crafted the chest my own and the spell crit was the hunter ex slam so i kept it, i think im gonna recraft my chest tomorrow.
not sure if a atk crit / +1 curse chest will be cheaper than buying an awakened hextouch

would u drop rumis for a anti curse flask ?
the portal gem was just coz im to lazy to get portal scrolls, using an ice golem in that slot now.

also i got a double dmg circle of fear and upgraded my belt wich is a bit better now.

in terms of overall ES you are right, but i dont know what piece of gear would be the best slot to upgrade since i will either use dmg or es :S
Last edited by Ehryzona on May 1, 2021, 7:07:13 PM
If u need more ES, I'd upgrade your chest.

Good way to go is dense fossil until u have good prefixes then "prefixes cannot be changed" and harvest reforge with attack included to get the +#% to attack crit chance

(repeat until u have t1 mod, or u dont have currency anymore) and get "keep prefix, reforge suffix" harvest craft in case your suffixes are full.

or get a better shield by using the same method (just use reforge defence for revoer #% es on block)
Hello

I just build the build for my character,

The pob is this https://pastebin.com/1K6sRLSQ

Am i in the correct way? i just runned a few maps and i feel the dps a little weak

its right now like this
Last edited by Mrdig1993 on May 1, 2021, 11:51:01 PM
"
khoifx wrote:

Good way to go is dense fossil until u have good prefixes then "prefixes cannot be changed" and harvest reforge with attack included to get the +#% to attack crit chance

(repeat until u have t1 mod, or u dont have currency anymore) and get "keep prefix, reforge suffix" harvest craft in case your suffixes are full.

or get a better shield by using the same method (just use reforge defence for revoer #% es on block)

Can u tell me whats the ideal way for vaal regalia?

1. Dense fossil to T1 energy shield x3
2. Prefix cannot be changed
3. Then put in harvest with attack reroll?
Hey guys,

I got most of the pieces of qquipment and can clear most of the maps. Sometimes I feel a little bit squishy cause i get nearly one shotted at some times (especially bosses).

What do you think can I improve in general?

Hi all, about the cold conduction medium cluster, for some reason im not seeing any dps changes when i allocate it in my POB. am i doing smth wrong?

BiS enchant?
"
Hello

Am i in the correct way? i just runned a few maps and i feel the dps a little weak

its right now like this

your aps is too high and you have no cdr items

"
xOKyrie wrote:
"
khoifx wrote:

dense + serrated fossils
twitch.tv/ayerun
"
ayerun wrote:
"
Hello

its right now like this

your aps is too high and you have no cdr items

"
xOKyrie wrote:
"
khoifx wrote:

dense + serrated fossils

Where can i check my cdr?

And where i can put cdr items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info