[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Switched to CI before first 48H :D Feels so much better now as CI ^^

Day 2

Bought/crafted some random ES gear to get me starting on CI journey. Tomorrow time to start doing harder content. Got awk 8 unlocked now. Lvl 87, first thing tomorrow is to get last pantheons and fix flasks

-------------------------------------------

1 frozen trail is enough.

Still have to personally test about mana changes
Do you have a life based tree to start out with?
Thank you for the guide.

What does GB mean?
I found out what CI is but GB no clue.
"
Prod0x wrote:
Thank you for the guide.

What does GB mean?
I found out what CI is but GB no clue.

Glancing Blows - they double both attack and spell damage block, but making you to take 65% from blocked hits. It is crucial to pick it- recover es on block from shield will make a huge difference.
Last edited by pandanielak on Oct 24, 2021, 4:08:09 PM
Whats the third ascendancy point we should use?
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:

I took mistwalker third and opportunistic as forth

Ambush and Assasinate is a scam, dont pick it :P
Last edited by juju666 on Oct 24, 2021, 9:55:53 PM
I always wanted to play this build, i'm having a lot of fun thanks you for the updates.

Quick question, how can you be immune to stun ? I saw a node on your CI tree that give 25% chance, but you don't have or need a total immune to stun ?
Last edited by Ayeto on Oct 24, 2021, 10:28:39 PM
Critical Mastery (+3 to level of all critical support gems) allow a level 6 Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support to reach 34% increased cooldown recovery rate. Plus 20% cooldown recovery rate from belt or boots xD

are you having issues with mana wearing the rings? I specced into mana leech but im still ooming.
"
juju666 wrote:
"
azndecoy101 wrote:

I took mistwalker third and opportunistic as forth

Ambush and Assasinate is a scam, dont pick it :P

Hey Juju, I've been following your progress on poeninja and in poe building, since all the nerfs last league, how is damage feeling for you so far?

I did try max block coc ice nova last league, and while very tanky, the damage on the higher tier of content was feeling pretty bad.

Curious on your thoughts so far.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info