[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey mate, very nice build and well explained ! My 2 questions about CoC your CoC :
Do you think the squire that add 3 links to your MH is worth ?
Dunno if it has been ask but Have you ever tried eye of winter ? Pro and cons ?
Thank you mate and keep it up
Is the PoB upgraded with 3.16? If yes, which one?
"
Ayeto wrote:
I always wanted to play this build, i'm having a lot of fun thanks you for the updates.

Quick question, how can you be immune to stun ? I saw a node on your CI tree that give 25% chance, but you don't have or need a total immune to stun ?

Pantheon for now, stun is not real issue for me
"
Critical Mastery (+3 to level of all critical support gems) allow a level 6 Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support to reach 34% increased cooldown recovery rate. Plus 20% cooldown recovery rate from belt or boots xD

nice nice max cooldown headhunter version incoming :D? What a time to being alive ^^
"
Hatmann wrote:
are you having issues with mana wearing the rings? I specced into mana leech but im still ooming.

Having 2 mana rings feels ok, still cant say too much about mana things before doing more testing
"
jaypeeeee wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
Whats the third ascendancy point we should use?

I took mistwalker third and opportunistic as forth

Ambush and Assasinate is a scam, dont pick it :P

Hey Juju, I've been following your progress on poeninja and in poe building, since all the nerfs last league, how is damage feeling for you so far?

I did try max block coc ice nova last league, and while very tanky, the damage on the higher tier of content was feeling pretty bad.

Curious on your thoughts so far.

Thanks

Damage was nice until awk7 and 8 when i started to lack. Getting pandemonius fixed this :D

"
Stivenzino wrote:
Is the PoB upgraded with 3.16? If yes, which one?

My lvl 88 CI GB pob: https://pastebin.com/3bSrx4Tt
Day 3 update

Have freeze immune from pantheon. I did have kinda low damage at awk 7/8 but when i bought pandemonius its so much better now :) Tomorrow going to do sirus and more bossing and trying to get better upgrades. So far all good! Still not sure about all mana stuff :P
Would taking the Clever Thief two pointer be good? It's attack damage leech/gain on hit but with the APS/ little bit of mana we need it might be enough?
How do you trigger leech ? I see that you have taken Ghost Reaver
Can you upload some gameplay at youtube :D?

How do you deal with Mana issues? Im constantly draining my mana pot and i'm not sure how to deal with it since percentage leech seems to be gone now.
Hey, I've been running a build very similar to yours this league. I took a lot of inspiration from what you're doing and so far it's been lots of fun!

"
juju666 wrote:
My lvl 88 CI GB pob: https://pastebin.com/3bSrx4Tt

When I'm looking at this pob, it seems to indicate that you only have 3.6k es with ci. Is this correct? How do you survive with that much health? Seems like you'd get one shot by things even with max block.
Last edited by Psifrost on Oct 25, 2021, 10:36:16 PM
"
Critical Mastery (+3 to level of all critical support gems) allow a level 6 Awakened Cast On Critical Strike Support to reach 34% increased cooldown recovery rate. Plus 20% cooldown recovery rate from belt or boots xD

The problem is reaching 10 aps to take advantage of all that ICDR.
From what i remember, its possible with some full on atspd jewels and maybe an item suffix, but its really hard though. I would study PoB and see the opportunity cost of reaching that high atps, maybe just crit multi would be better.
You also gotta think about mana sustain too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info