3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

Can you finally fix my standard stash? I can NOT open my stash in standard league for over a YEAR. Simply does not open. How about that, GGG?
Can we get some POE 2 news or info .... ?
Yeah, should've focused more on numerous performance issues, not things that can be fixed/improved at anytime later.
Extreamly slow texture loading when loging in; Absolutely unplayble first 30 secs after entering a map from the map device for a 1st time. No skill animations, invisible enemies, sound distortions...

I really don't know what happend this league and why suddenly so many performance issues.
Adding new content or patches is supposed to bring performance boost and make the game run smoother, not the other way around ffs.
ggg can you goddamn please fix those harvest monsters. not tier 4 bastards. but normal ones shit hits way too hard
fk archnemesis.
What a lovely Patch note, it is so sad that GGG always remove my answer from the first page, when I say true and nothing that break rules. Sadge
i stoped playing a month ago.

to many crashes, lag spikes, DC's..
Ah great a new patch is coming... let's see... bugs, bla bla bla...

Nothing on the terrible server performance, the lags spikes, the freezes.

Ah well I stopped playing weeks ago and I guess I won't be playing anytime soon.
This game has become an indecipherable convoluted monstrosity.

The players demand new mechanics, and they demand to keep their old mechanics. New mechanics cause new problems, and the more new mechanics that are layered on top of old mechanics, the odds of them not playing nice increase exponentially.

We can't have a game that is so obscenely bloated and also runs well. The fat needs trimmed for it to run well. The reality is that if GGG were to take the steps required to actually optimize the game, the people who are currently just complaining would go into full-blown revolt.

As they say "this is why we can't have nice things". Players encourage devs to ruin games. We're obscenely short-sighted, we blindly throw money at MTX, we encourage all the wrong priorities with our awful behavior, and then we have the gall to wonder why the games we play don't improve.
Where is the promised continuation of improvements to texture streaming? The game got dogshit performance atm and it all started after 3.13...
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
SuperDrop wrote:
ggg can you goddamn please fix those harvest monsters. not tier 4 bastards. but normal ones shit hits way too hard

^^This.

I shouldn't be one-shot by grey-name wetas that are level 74 to my level 87. So far have lost 3 harvests in a row to these level 74 wetas.
I could easily kill them if I could get close, but these guys are spitting poison from screens away. Even when dosing up on chaos and poison resists, it is instant death if they hit. No time to react, just instantly dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info