3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

I'm still having to download patch when starting from Steam.
Nice!
When is the problem with maps not converting to the correct tier when vendored in Standard going to get fixed?
"
Squatfurd wrote:
This game has become an indecipherable convoluted monstrosity.

The players demand new mechanics, and they demand to keep their old mechanics. New mechanics cause new problems, and the more new mechanics that are layered on top of old mechanics, the odds of them not playing nice increase exponentially.

We can't have a game that is so obscenely bloated and also runs well. The fat needs trimmed for it to run well. The reality is that if GGG were to take the steps required to actually optimize the game, the people who are currently just complaining would go into full-blown revolt.

As they say "this is why we can't have nice things". Players encourage devs to ruin games. We're obscenely short-sighted, we blindly throw money at MTX, we encourage all the wrong priorities with our awful behavior, and then we have the gall to wonder why the games we play don't improve.

Sad, but 100% true...
This game needs stabilisation, like 1 year without new content bloating it, to get fixed. It will never get better if GGG adds new bugs faster than they fix old ones. And they do this because people DEMAND it and encourage such behaviour by how they spend their money...
"
ama wrote:
"
Teffel wrote:
Nothing about the Boss in Jungle Valley not goint into Ritual Vessel?

took this from Redit and it works (at least until GGG fix this bug): "What you do is you open up the map and run straight to the boss room, don’t bother killing anything else, if the ritual altar is there, great. You can kill some of the mobs that spawned with the ritual, I don’t think it matters but to be safe leave some of them alive minimally. Then just wait for the boss to spawn and whack him."

Hope this help!

This and the boss must Spawn in, and be in, the Ritual Circle upon being killed, then wait like 4 seconds for its blood to reach the altar, then activate Ritual encounter. Just a tidbit more clarification for the zoom zoom kill everything as soon as it appears crowd. There a method to the madness that is capturing this boss in a Blood-filled vessel for the challenge. On a Tier 1 map, you should be able to just run around in circles within the Ritual Circle and kill nothing just to make sure that when the boss spawns in the circle you actually get credit for its and its adds kills. Waiting the extra 4 seconds for the blood droplets to reach the altar shouldn't be a problem before popping your vial on it.
Last edited by AShugars on Feb 27, 2021, 7:34:14 AM
fog
Gladly bought Last Epoch :) Game in beta is more stable than PoE. Start voting with your wallets guys or they won't change anything.
Performance? Meh
Shi**iest trade ever? Meh
MTX? YEA GIB MONEY WE HAVE 5 NEW EVERY WEEK.

I'm not coming back until you fix your dam* game ;)
Please fix those damn Ritual vessels!!!
Wasted like 10 on the Jungle Valley boss in different tiers and different strategy and still no boss captured. But hey, i got a stupid Spirit Warlord :D wth

Also just tried Dig T12 and also no Boss in my Vessel.
League half done and still so many buggs that prevent us from completing challenges
fixed a bug with bleed not doing any damage when u reach a certain amount of dps
especially with snipe puncture combo

ahh no its truth you completetly ignored my post or the other that was 2 week before me... and apparently this is also a bug for poison blade fall//BB
so you might wanna look at the whole damage over time thing

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/lsw3rx/bleed_doesnt_apply_on_hit_with_snipe_repost_for/

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1fUprvS3A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Ti%E1%BA%BFn%C4%90%E1%BA%B7ng
Last edited by johnytwotime on Feb 27, 2021, 3:54:23 PM
you ever think that the new crashes are the new league mecanic, and the rictuals as bugs? and maven was added just troll even more, maybe this is the out of season april fools on players?

haha, but srly the memory leaks reak.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Feb 28, 2021, 4:00:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info