What We're Working On for Ultimatum

"
Spartino wrote:
The amount of idiots posting replies is insane. Here's a suggestion. If you as a player do not like what GGG is doing, you can uninstall and not spend anything else on the company. Problem solved. Keep on going devs, the changes are great!

No need to be nasty to people they just wanna enjoy the game because they know what its capable of. The main issue is textures for many and that's not a good thing people should be able to enjoy the new content without these problems. It would be different if the complaints were about the content or game itself then yes uninstall and play another game.
Last edited by Adzang2 on Apr 22, 2021, 3:51:29 AM
"
Spartino wrote:
The amount of idiots posting replies is insane. Here's a suggestion. If you as a player do not like what GGG is doing, you can uninstall and not spend anything else on the company. Problem solved. Keep on going devs, the changes are great!

Those like you?
People spend money and time to learn this game, hoping to play interesting builds, mechanics. But instead getting just pain and dissapointment.

People rages, and theres a reason!

If you ok with playing degradating game, then just thank GGG for new great (not) league and stay quiet!
Hey, I'm trying not to be negative about it, but league mechanics evolving around lots of monsters spawning around the player are really causing a lot of technical issues for me. I don't really understand why this is such an ongoing theme (ultimatum, ritual, heist, harvest kind of, delirium all base on this mechanic). For me at this point clicking an ultimatum just results in lag & death. And this has been an unfun mechanic for me so far.

I would love to see either some changes to that from the technical side of things or (for the future) mechanics that are based around smart decisions, planning, etc. rather than just a good PC + Internet connection that can tank a 2 sec lag.

(Otherwise, I like the league - the skill gems really stand out for me. Good job in this department)
Somebody know, is there any reason to play this league instead of standart? Bcause i cant see any(
I really thought, that this is going to be a good league. But there are just so many issues, in performance, with clunky mechanics and with the horrendous loots, that i am actually contemplating an early league end.
This has not happened for me, since maybe 2 years ago.

Texture streaming issues makes the game literally unplayable.
The ultimatum mechanic now feels like choose between getting nothing, or gamble it for nothing. Also, my super tanky build cannot even deal with a ultimatum on a tier1 map, while it can easily clear tier9 maps.
Harvest is garbage. I had like 20 of them now, but literally no good craft showed up, just the usual chaos spams.
"
o0AlanW0o wrote:
Somebody know, is there any reason to play this league instead of standart? Bcause i cant see any(

The rewards from ultimatum are actually pretty damn good, I've never had the gear and mods I've had before this early.

Other than that, meh.
Fix your texture streaming
I dash = freeze
I shoot burning arrow = freeze
"
The Razor Dance Ultimatum Modifier is not currently enabled. We are working on fixing up some issues found at the last minute prior to Ultimatum's launch that required us to temporarily disable this modifier. As it is required for Ultimatum challenges, we will enable this modifier as soon as it is fixed and tested.

Oh for fuck sake...
Sweet !
Bad Seed
Please remove this broken crappy Asset Streaming! ITS BAD and it FEELS TERRIBLE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info