What We're Working On for Ultimatum

I like patches almost as much as cake & ice cream .. almost
"The Lair and Dark Forest map bosses' Corrupted Blood damage is too high. These will be fixed in an upcoming patch."

Thank god. I had one in Lair influenced by 4 Ghosts. Amount of damage I got was impossible to mitigate or outheal by any means.
"
Seth_Man wrote:
Thx
You all are getting paid overtime for this league right?

aehaehae i see, you saw the number as well ;-)

hope many others will, too, maybe some wake up ^^
All I wanted to read is "We sent texture streaming to the moon".

Seriously that is the more important thing, basically ruining gameplay.
Sounds great!
A look into the "build-breaking" blastchain mines bug would be nice.
"
The Razor Dance Ultimatum Modifier is not currently enabled. We are working on fixing up some issues found at the last minute prior to Ultimatum's launch that required us to temporarily disable this modifier. As it is required for Ultimatum challenges, we will enable this modifier as soon as it is fixed and tested.

Yep. Two challenges depend on this one mechanic.

Also you guys should take a look at the Ultimatium spawn rate in general or specifically the spawn rate of rare monsters and adjust it to be less like unnerfed Heist on lockdown mode.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I posted the Arc bug 2 weeks ago and its already in.

VERYPOG, thank you ggg
Please fix the blast-chain bug. My leaguestart was so rough.
Please do something about the crashes and overall stability. Its getting worse every league
Getting crashes every map, I hope you can find a fix for them soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info