What We're Working On for Ultimatum

"
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game!

But I'm still so fucking angry at Chris for his lack of appropriate actions during the first 14 hrs of launch.

Just haven't been able to even patch my client, much less log in to play. Ah well, back to catching up on my reading.

what?

they were on 200% load to fix the issues with their database so people could play eventually.

from my point of view they did a amazing job.

the decision to not restart the league is entirely theirs, only ggg has access to database stats and can see the damage the exploits have caused,
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
please fix the map drops... no maps drops whatsoever in T16 maps with 140 bonus objectives done....
and ultimatum mobs are waaaaay to overpowered
"
Shotslol wrote:
This has felt like the very least rewarding league for me personally in recent memory. Maybe it's terrible terrible luck after 6 days but oof. 0 exalt drops 0 from ultimatums. The most valuable thing from it I've seen is a tabula. Wave after wave of risking my life to get some more crappy rares.

Never lucky. No loot.

It's a game, no need to be so melodramatic

Must be incredibly bad luck, because ultimatum is very solid.

"
DemonBlyat wrote:
please fix the map drops... no maps drops whatsoever in T16 maps with 140 bonus objectives done....
and ultimatum mobs are waaaaay to overpowered

That's not a bug, they shadow nerfed map drops to force you to use the optional mechanics to get them.
Last edited by bauermayers on Apr 22, 2021, 12:24:15 PM
Texture Streaming by god pleaseeeeeeeeeee, even if you revert us to the initial 3.14 launch patch
Australian Summoner-Main
"
vio wrote:

Sure, amazing job when you have a league start that looked like it was planned and executes by children and with streamers skipping queues on top of it.

Yeah, amazing job indeed.

That's not a bug, they shadow nerfed map drops to force you to use the optional mechanics to get them.[/quote]

yeah i know but that's horrible.
makes me already wanna quit the league since there is no endgame anyway and also the challenge reward are pretty bad
"
bauermayers wrote:
"
vio wrote:

Sure, amazing job when you have a league start that looked like it was planned and executes by children and with streamers skipping queues on top of it.

Yeah, amazing job indeed.

beside their streamer priority issue which reasoning also escapes me, how could they have handled the league start better?

they did load tests with bots and everything before the league started and couldn't find the database shard size issue they ran into.

you think children can setup a postgreSQL database cluster to simultaniously serve millions of players?

could you do the job?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 22, 2021, 1:03:47 PM
to much bugs on drops and mission end boxes from contract cany be completed and ultimatum areas end in lose without reason on the last round.. disapointed would be nice to say that but is more ...sadly
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Do you job and fix the texture streaming issues?
The ultimatum is a sloppy disappointment, there is no drop, it lags when it loads a lot of mobs.
Can you fix blighted maps? Sometimes they cant be finished because of the borrowed mobs. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info