Development Stories: Path of Exile 2 Narrative Design Philosophies

obviously we all want to know what happened to good guy grigor from Sarn and give him another fist (tentacle?) bump and ask whats up
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
"
...but for now I’ll leave off with an open-ended question: in terms of places and people, what would you most like to see again from Path of Exile 1?
I want to meet Grigor again. I don't care if he turns good or bad but i feel our paths must cross again. I'd like him to have an important role in the new campaign.
Who I hope to see return:

Hargan - after 20 years of having exiles loot historical valuables from Sarn, it's about time he started selling better things than common-rarity equipment. He'd have plenty of real uniques in stock. He could take the role of Perandus and/or Gheed.
"events will play out differently as a result", this. This is all I could hope for! Please live up to my expectations! =]

"
in terms of places and people, what would you most like to see again from Path of Exile 1?

Mostly things involving the Ezomytes and the lasting outcomes of what Piety and Dominus did.
I reeeeeeaaaallly want to know where is Einhar, I'm really interested in The First Ones too!
And also I'm eager to see which of the other exiles that we encounter are also survivors like us. Is Bestel alive? Did Tarkleigh saved him once more? Did Maramoa kill Hargan?
Can't wait to discover all of these while playing (and never skipping dialogue)!

Thanks for asking!
i wanna see grigor again
Hargan is my boy. Let me sell him stuff in PoE2 :D
Dialla
Oni-Goroshi

...and standard fully updated and integrated into the new game.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Izaro. Need more Izaro. The voice acting was just amazing!
I'd love to see Fairgraves again. I refuse to believe that he actually died in the Docks in act 3.
hire more ppl for ban bots pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info