Ultimatum Twitch Highlights

ROFL

O...M....G, does it get any more tone deaf than this.
streamer life streamer rng GGG really dont do that. This is all big lie.
Contender for the most tone-deaf corporate post since asking people if they had phones.
Ethical Kaom one shot. Some day i'll play melee to feel the power.
I'm actually a fairly reasonable human being. I'll give GGG the chance to explain exactly why I should support them at this point. The ball is really in your court. If the money I would give you is simply being handed in "piles" to streamers, you're really going to need to explain exact why I should give you a dime. I just can't come up with any reason.

Maybe if you found a way to pay IBMCloud directly for their service, I could see myself doing that. I don't mind paying for your game. But tossing the money I send you into the pockets of people I wouldn't let mow my yard isn't going to work for me.
when you opened 20 Reliquary already and never got more than a single unique but streamers get 3 you know that stream rng doesn't exist kek
LIFE'S NOT FAIR ! RNG IRL SPAWN
they really gonna shove the twitch shit down our throats right after the streamer priority bs?
That is all news? Really?
"
completely tone deaf post

My goodness, it took 9 years, but we finally agree on something.

"
Piou29 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm actually a fairly reasonable human being. I'll give GGG the chance to explain exactly why I should support them at this point. The ball is really in your court. If the money I would give you is simply being handed in "piles" to streamers, you're really going to need to explain exact why I should give you a dime. I just can't come up with any reason.

Maybe if you found a way to pay IBMCloud directly for their service, I could see myself doing that. I don't mind paying for your game. But tossing the money I send you into the pockets of people I wouldn't let mow my yard isn't going to work for me.

This game is free if you don't want to support, fine, don't do it.

But please shut the fuck up since you are enjoying POE and we can all see on your profile that you never bought any supporter pack.

Because people can't very easily hide their titles if they want to. Because a game being 'free' suddenly means it's above criticism, or its developers don't need to be held to account when or if they misallocate supporter-provided money? You have no idea who here has supported or for how much and frankly that is irrelevant because by default everyone's welcome to express their opinion civilly and rationally here, so remove your foot from your mouth already.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 26, 2021, 8:42:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info