3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

just waste of time this patch note
Massively underwhelming. To think they were quiet for a week and this is the result....
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

Most of us PoE players agree with this post. All those nerfs are simply ABSURD, to say the least. They are ridiculous, and absolutely destroy the fun for us players (affecting both casual and hardcore players). What a shame GGG, what a shame.

I'm a long time PoE and GGG supporter, but my supporter pack purchases and any other game related payments are on HALT, untill you guys undo all this nonsense (especially regarding harvest, It was straight bullsh*t to nerf it this way). As of now, the game is going downhill with all those absurd nerfs (and don't get me started with this ridiculous texture streaming that is probably the WORST idea GGG implemented so far).

You guys are losing peoples's trust and endorsement with those shady moves, including myself. I'd suggest a huge change on your behavior, otherwise we'll move on, and you will fall. The clock is ticking. ACT FAST!
Last edited by Olorandir on Apr 27, 2021, 10:45:53 PM
SIRUS MUSIC LOL. How about being able to see Sirus, and all of his abilities. How about left mouse button always going back on default. Denote mines turning off the always cast option in every instance. Fix. The. Game.
Maybe make harvest not completely suck?
Thanks GGG for swiftly fixing the bugs and also

Re-enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.

Now 36 will be back on the cards!!
"
Olorandir wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

Most of us PoE players agree with this post. All those nerfs are simply ABSURD, to say the least. They are ridiculous, and absolutely destroy the fun for us players (affecting both casual and hardcore players). What a shame GGG, what a shame.

I'm a long time PoE and GGG supporter, but my supporter pack purchases and any other game related payments are on HALT, untill you guys undo all this nonsense (especially regarding harvest, It was straight bullsh*t to nerf it this way). As of now, the game is going downhill with all those absurd nerfs (and don't get me started with this ridiculous texture streaming that is probably the WORST idea GGG implemented so far).

You guys are losing peoples's trust and endorsement with those shady moves, including myself. I'd suggest a huge change on your behavior, otherwise you will fall, and we'll move on. The clock is ticking. ACT FAST!

+1

The nerfs. Man, the nerfs. I thought Blizzard was bad but this is a whole new level of absurdity. I'm getting very concerned about the direction of this game and company, I just don't think they will turn this around. Whoever is making/approving all these poor decisions will probably look back one day with regret. It boggles the mind.

SMH
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Apr 27, 2021, 7:21:25 PM
"
We're also preparing additional information about resource loading, invisible enemies/skills and various related issues.

This should be highest priority since not being able kill Sirus due to invisible attacks is a pretty massive issue.
So basically ZERO - 0 - nothing regarding the fact that ultimatum mobs are clearly overtunned and nothing about increasing reward.

It's really bad if this is your first patch considering you always do 1-3 big patches every league before leaving it to rot.

I don't understand how getting a rare with shit stats that drops on the floor is worthy of being on reward 4-7 on a t16.

It's extremely clear that you're following this path.. the path of "I will not listen".
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Sooooooooo,...... no FUN imporvements or rollbacks.... POE is dangerously close to that fork in the path where developers and players lose touch with each others reality and someone walks away.
GL EXILE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info