3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

thought you might increase the rewards from ultimatum as most of the loot is very poor and not really worth risking it...
What do you mean? Is there a bossfight? I have never seen trials go over 7 waves. Am I doing something wrong?
I've been playing since the open beta, I've skipped a few leagues here and there, but I've been a long time here...and this is the first time I feel the game is trully in a bad state; the league encounters are poorly planned, just putting a shit ton of monsters plus some modifiers between rounds and calling it a league, not thinking in the optimization of those encounters, every ultimatum is a russian roulette with more than one bullet loaded waiting to nuke your fps or in worst case crash you...A whole parade of nerfs and adjustments that did nothing much aside from killing a part of the endgame and made crafting harder for everyone not just the top 1%...
Broken graphics, the engine is broken as always, playing without sound is still the way to get more fps and stability.
And lets not forget the PR shitstorm at the start of the league...glorious.

so whats the plan now? fix the game or push on with its current state until PoE2?
Nice doesn't address much but I mean the stone circles change is good at least. Too bad I've already quit the league, really disappointing since I needed something to do during lockdown, oof
What about texture streaming???
What about the bugs where Harvest is not giving anyone any Augments or Remove/Add crafts?

We were all lead to believe that despite the nerfs to Harvest working on Influence items. That we would actually have more of the good crafts to craft non influence items.

I feel lied to by GGG and the current state of deterministic crafting is so bad, PoE may as well not have Harvest at all since it is only a distraction and making us all go crazy as we aren't getting ANY useful crafts now.

All I get is reforge, reforge, reforge.

Why do I bother, no one actually reads this :(
exalted orb drop rate needs an increase.

maps too
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Apr 27, 2021, 6:59:53 PM
"
Praimsara wrote:
What about the bugs where Harvest is not giving anyone any Augments or Remove/Add crafts?

We were all lead to believe that despite the nerfs to Harvest working on Influence items. That we would actually have more of the good crafts to craft non influence items.

I feel lied to by GGG and the current state of deterministic crafting is so bad, PoE may as well not have Harvest at all since it is only a distraction and making us all go crazy as we aren't getting ANY useful crafts now.

All I get is reforge, reforge, reforge.

Why do I bother, no one actually reads this :(

I do. But I do not matter, sadly lol. But I can attest to this statement.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
" Please note that this is a preview only and some patch notes may be added or removed before it is deployed."

We really hope it will be that way. The bare minimum what people are expecting to keep playing is improving Ultimatum rewards. Most of the people even skip survival ultimatums now because it takes so much time with no reasonable rewards and hoping to get to fight Trial master with a chance of 0.3% is not worth running anything but protect the altar and slay the enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info