3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

To me, thus far, the league is 1) Much deadlier 2) Less rewarding and 3) More of a pain to do than Ritual. I'm at the point where I basically am deciding to skip the Ultimatum encounters because there's a high chance of just dying to insane swarm with 15 different Nemesis auras to what, try to get a junk rare? Haven't seen anything better than a few C offered yet, which is not worth a death with XP loss at a certain point.

You should also consider tinkering with the incredibly punishing XP loss system as others have suggested for years.
[/quote]

Any nerf like this takes from the top and the bottom. The thing you fail to see is that the bottom and middle become more competetive for the majority of players and the random RNG chances of finding valuable items is more in their favour again.
Map sustain might be difficult for most people but this isn't a long term issue. Most people will get to t16s and sustain perfectly fine within the next week if they are still catching up.

The nerfs have reduced the distance in both skill and game knowledge between the top and the bottom of the economy, effectively making it more competetive. If you feel there's no endgame, you're [Removed by Support] ignoring the multitude of options available to you. There isn't one single way to farm anymore. There are many ways. This is called balance.
[Removed by Support][/quote]

I'm sorry, but this response is utterly nonsense. The nerfs have not closed the gap at all between top and bottom, it's been blown wide apart. Harvest meant average players could steadily craft decent gear over the course of the league. With that gone, it's back to the complex, gamble-crafting that requires piles of ex, alot of knowledge, and a willingness to lose said ex.

People that get 20ex a league will not spend 2 rolling suffixes can't be rolled, nor will they spend several ex on gambling with fossils, etc.

The gap between the top and the rest, is as wide as ever, much wider than last league for sure.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 28, 2021, 12:57:19 PM
How about you make it so the Trialmaster has more than a 0.00001% chance to make an appearance?

That would be cool, don't you think?
What about asset streaming? This is a clownfiesta! Fix this ASAP (better turn it off completely!)
Just stop playing, the entire game is balanced around 8 streamers.

Every single update they further nerf and gut anything we actually like to play or enjoy, ive had enough.

Not playing this league and not playing period anymore. Atm im playing Last Epoch and actually having fun unlike spending half my time tabbed out in trade dealing with morons or getting 1hit by some random unavoidable on death or ground effect in this power point slide show joke of a game.

POE is for the 1%, if they want to continue to make every change around that % of the base then stop enabling them.
fix harvest please :(
Texture streaming and Harvest when ?
TEXTURE STREAMING disabled when?

Have game on SSD, game is unplayable.
"
Fixed a bug where the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter was missing music. The track has also been re-added to the Hideout Music Player.

Since someone is finally working with the music folder, can we start to expect that more missing tracks will be added?

Most tracks are mentioned in this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3060913
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Okay - so some feedback that I would like to see in patch notes.

1) Buff rewards for Ultimatums or make the monsters less powerful that spawn. It is currently too much risk for too little reward.

2) Map sustain is terrible this league - please fix the drop rate.

3) Master missions are pretty much non existent. Fixing this makes putting extra content in bland endgame maps a lot nicer and more enjoyable.

4) Fix Texture Streaming or allow us to turn it off.

5) The general state of monster effect clutter in Ultimatums - you cannot see anything and always die from something random or just getting swarmed by countless enemies.

6) Build diversity - you are forced to play to the mechanic (defensive) otherwise you will die easily and often. This punishes people who don't have god tier defenses or gear to just 1 shot everything.

7)Loot in general seems very unrewarding.

+10000000000 this

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just stop playing, the entire game is balanced around 8 streamers.

Every single update they further nerf and gut anything we actually like to play or enjoy, ive had enough.

Not playing this league and not playing period anymore. Atm im playing Last Epoch and actually having fun unlike spending half my time tabbed out in trade dealing with morons or getting 1hit by some random unavoidable on death or ground effect in this power point slide show joke of a game.

POE is for the 1%, if they want to continue to make every change around that % of the base then stop enabling them.

+over 900000000 this

Also. You've lost around 70k people in TWELVE DAYS! What were you thinking nerfing everything and not buffing anything?
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info