3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

fix the bug when PoE crashes the window won't close and you have to hard shut your computer off to fix it once it happens twice.
Noticeably missing:
"
*Fixed a bug where Harvest augment rolls had a misplaced decimal and we're spawning 10% as often as intended.
Re-reading this goes from disappointing to depressing and back again.

The quality of work has just been so bad lately.

They're a smart and talented group but I'm guessing PoE 2 is eating up a lot of dev time.

Fuck that sucks for us right now. Sacrificing PoE 1 for PoE 2 is what this feels like.
Last edited by Relationship on Apr 27, 2021, 6:33:41 PM
Thank you for working on the fixes!
Do you have any intention of tweaking the amount of damage taken during trials, especially in the early endgame? These feel entirely out of whack compared to comparable content, and pidgeonhole players into a handful of builds just to survive.
Am I am blind or is there really nothing noted regarding ANY of the current issues at hand??

Damn ... thats just ... sad ...

I mean they are literally piling up by now and all there is, is some vague hint that we will get some information regarding tex streaming. I am staggered ... o0
Harvest not fixed and the rewards from the league mechanic are garbage. Thanks for the bug fixes, but I hope you'll address the things I mentioned. Struggling to stay around this league.
"
Arthi556 wrote:
So Pious Path + Immortal Ambition still broken?

We are investigating this.
Rewards need to be improved.
Fix harvest?
"
Ok, but what about golems not being ressumoned even with Liege of the Primordial since the beginning of the league?

We are working on a fix for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info