It's been some time since we last hosted a Q&A on Path of Exile's most complex game mechanics and we are keen to answer your questions and help you understand some of the less-well-understood corners of the game! We'll collect your questions and present the answers sometime next week.

The intention of this Q&A is to be exclusively about game mechanics rather than game design or other Path of Exile topics - for example, how specific passives interact with particular unique items, etc. It's unlikely that we'll be able to get to every question due to time constraints but we aim to answer as many as we can.

We look forward to seeing your questions!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
What is the DoT related interaction between slaying Legion generals that causes them to never despawn to drop splinters? Is it even a DoT interaction?

Edit: It's been around since Legion, so I assume it is a feature, not a bug.
Last edited by djfang on May 6, 2021, 6:22:27 PM
"
djfang wrote:
What is the DoT related interaction between slaying Legion generals that causes them to never despawn to drop splinters? Is it even a DoT interaction?

That's clearly a bug not an intended mechanic.
Why does "Worthy Foe" work with totems but "Noxious Strike" doesn't?
Perception is reality.
Can't find my question. Could have sworn it was nearby.
how does evasion and the entropy system actually work
Do you guys have any plans to rework or buff some old uniques making them relevant again in the curreent meta?
Are there any drop restrictions or requirements for spawning a Replica Bated Breath in a curio case at the end of a Prohibited Library or Laboratory Blueprint?
Does deadeye rupture's "Bleeding on [ruptured enemies] expires 25% more quickly" affect bleeding in the same way as "Bleeding you inflict deals damage x% faster" mods? Does it stack multiplicatively with them?
Last edited by daniwithd on May 6, 2021, 6:28:01 PM
"
magus424 wrote:
"
djfang wrote:

That's clearly a bug not an intended mechanic.

Bug's get fixed, It has been in the game for nearly 2 years. It's a feature at this point, and I genuinely want to know how to avoid triggering this feature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info