Game Mechanics Q&A

How does Petrified Blood Interact with Ichimonji's "10% increased Effect of Buffs on you"?
Any comments on the drop table from Exotic Goods atlas passive?
Q: Does the alpha test team even test the game before league launches? There are so many bugs and exploits and now that its hard to know whats a bannable exploit, shouldn't the alpha testers be able to i-d them before launch? I mean, its the same stuff every league so it shouldn't be to hard right?

Supplemental Followup Q: Are the alpha test team passing on enough constructive criticism to 'who-ever' about the current state of the game, how it is so unfun to play it? What are you looking at to make the game fun to play?

Looking forward to your responses.
Another question! I loved synthesis league so much, and going for those high end synth item
Bases were super fun and one of my best gameplay moments ever (playing since 2014)

With fracture fossils gone, is there any plans on adding the synthesizer back? Or atleast buffint the droprate of tier 4 synthesis seeds?

Also another question; is there any reason why some different sources give different amount of max implicits? Harvest bench can give up to 3, all other league mechanics are capped at 2, and the atlas uncharted passive in synthesis maps only ever give single implicit items. Is this intentional? And if so, whats the reasoning behind it?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Does generic AOE affect items such as Ignite Spread from Berek's respite?
What are the ailment thresholds formulas for brittle, scorch and sap?
How exactly are the Ritual total favor points calculated in other Ritual rounds other than the first? The numbers don't seem to match, it's always lower. Sometimes the second ritual just doubles the first one's Favor, but shouldn't it be higher, since we kill the first ones again + the new ones?
Maybe more of a database question rather than game mechanic question, but is it feasible to have a button that "merges" remove-only special stash tabs? For example, this button would move all the contents of a remove-only divination card tab into a standard divination card tab. If an item wouldn't fit inside the standard tab, it remains in the remove-only tab.

This would make my life so much easier when tidying up my stash in between leagues!
does "physical reflect" mod on maps include the physical damage you do to yourself too ?
Can you explain "Map Drop Equity"?

Currently we know that you 'collect' undropped maps (due to no available maps within a certain tier that tried to drop) to increase the chances of getting map drops. Specifically, it was mentioned that it was created to increase map sustain of T14+ maps when fully watchstoned Atlas and so there is no downside of not having those lower tier available to drop.

So, lower maps that didn't drop increase the sustain of higher tier maps, got it.

So the actual questions are;

1) How does map drop equity work for maps that didn't drop when they are higher tier than the maps you were running?

In an example, what does a T13 map that didn't drop due to it not being able to actually do if I'm only running T11-T12 maps? Will it only affect future T13 and higher tier map drops, or will this also increase the amount of lower tier map drops?

2) Can I accumulate high equity by running low tier maps (say T5-T12) while my Atlas is fully watchstoned to be T14+?

Example: I have been running T14 maps, and are about to run out due to bad streak of luck. Can I increase the chances of obtaining T14+ maps by going back and running a bunch of low-mid tier maps to "bank" the equity before going back to T14+, as no maps can generally drop while I run these? Is there a cap this equity?

Edit (hope it's not too late!):

3) Does Map Drop Equity affect map drops from 'additional connected map' from map bosses, as it has it's own set of mechanics that differ slightly from normal drops?

Example: If I run T1 maps where my Atlas has it's lowest map set to T4 via watchstones, I will still find T2 and T3 maps from killing map bosses due to the "boss bonus connected drop" that occurs every now and then. If it occurs and no connected map can drop due to level restrictions, it instead drops a natural map within those restrictions.
Last edited by Karvarousku on May 7, 2021, 12:45:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info