Game Mechanics Q&A

Always wondered one thing. Does awakening level 9 on the atlas scale maven and sirus
In regards to phase runs secondary buff; It has a 0.2 duration and activates when you use a skill. Does the buff apply to the skill regardless of how long it takes to get the skill out? Or would I need to finish my attack before the buff expires for it to apply to it.

For example, if the buff only last 0.2 seconds and I have an attack time of over 0.5, would the buff still apply to the attack if the attack itself is what triggered the buff?

Thanks for the thread!
Last edited by Shuhx on May 6, 2021, 6:42:25 PM
Hi i got a question about beastcrafting

Ever since introduced, beasts that remove and add a prefix/suffix (Farric wolf/lynx alpha) have been basing the affixes it can slam on the level of the consumed wolf/lynx, regardless of itemlevel of the destination item. Is this intentional?

First of all it a lot of times punishes unknowing players that maybe found a level 72 beast during early maps, and when they get to maps and want to experience crafting, they hope to hit a tier 1 stat, but this is not even possible. So they risk their item for a false hope so to speak.

Secondly, it allows you to get higher level modifiers on a low level base. Like getting t1 affixes on lets say a itemlevel 71 item base.

So i just want to know, if this has been intentional, and if YES, is there any plans of having a better description in the menagerie, when doing these two crafts?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Can you clarify what was mentioned in Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A that says:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Can I use multiple of the same type of craftable Watchstone in the same region at once?
Yes, and the effects of their mods will stack.

In reality this is a very broad claim since in reality certain mods SEEM to stack, and certain mods do not stack at all. Some have no effect whatsoever.

I'd also like to know if there will be any internal changes to how GGG will act upon transparency when doing changes to the game mechanic's while keeping it hidden from the community (for no reason whatsoever) as it has happened in past several times, without any information posted to the public (patch notes?) about the changes that were visible in the game mechanics after they were changed behind the scenes to punish the players that found them or used them.
Last edited by nnoc on May 12, 2021, 10:58:57 AM
What are the mechanics around when Dash or Flame Dash cast twice when activated only once? I don't mean Echo Shrine or spell Echo. I mean regular ability sitting in hideout activating twice when you hit the button once. This has been happening for awhile now intermittently and would like to know how to avoid it.

Also I would like to know more about how to avoid flicker strike from desyncing where the screen no longer shows you where you actually are and thus flicker strike stops dealing damage. So you need to move or use a different ability to get everything to sync back up.
How far along is smart loot in the process of being introduced into the core game? Past few leagues have seen similar implementations and have proven to be a popular mechanic.
Are there plans to increase the chances of the Harvest? In almost a month of the league, I have never met Augment, closed everything that is possible in terms of other content
If I have a Body Armour with the following modifiers:

- 2% additional Physical Damage reduction "of Dampening"
- 10% Physical Damage from hits taken as Cold Damage "Redeemer's"
- 4% Reduced Cold Damage taken

and I take a Physical hit for 10.000 damage for example, how is the order of the damage reduction? How many damage am I going to take?

Thank you!
How does mine throwing speed and animation cancelling work together?

At certain mine throwing speeds with minefield support, I can animation cancel the end of the throw with minefield support, while at other speeds, I cannot. Are there breakpoints where the animation cancel is possible?
Do all types of blight towers keep firing off-screen too?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info