3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

When u see a patch with bug fixes, so obvious they didnt do anything.
What about ultimatum improvements, to keep this small player base that hasnt abandoned the league yet.
maybe the trialmaster fight dropping an inscription always,or whatever to make it more fun. U killed PoE with this expansion
Ctrl + F *Texture Streaming*

:(
Still waiting for MTX preview
Last edited by Praanesh on May 10, 2021, 6:26:39 PM
And what about a huge portion of the players have to DISABLE the sound (editing a INI file) to be able to play the game?
So they actually think trialmaster spawn chance is fine lmao

"
whood wrote:
What about performance and freezes?

kinda sad these werent in there....

glitches and bugs can be annoyign but w/e.

performance tanking randomly getting you killed? thats kind of more important...

when reddit posts on how to improve game performance are better than actual patch notes ;/
Last edited by hotaru251 on May 10, 2021, 6:33:03 PM
As good as the last patch notes, lol. GGG, serious question, are you ever going to do anyrhing about the dire performance? The mythical trialmaster, or the fact you get 5 blessed orbs on wave 8 in ultimatums? The rewards are terrible, I skip them now, I can make far more currency farming breaches using atlas passives, than with the league mechanic.
"
Pascoax wrote:
And what about a huge portion of the players have to DISABLE the sound (editing a INI file) to be able to play the game?

Would love to learn how you came up with data supporting this.
Perception is reality.
How about this?

[Removed by Support]
When will you update the casting surge of Automaton Storm Brand? It's still like default
your works are always commendable, but can we just focus to improve smooth gameplay (fps, loading time), I know Poe 2 would be something different, but for now the game's performance is pretty disappointed overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info