3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

nice but trialmaster STILL INSANE RARE!!!!!!!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
hotaru251 wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:
Jeez the discourse in the comments has reached new lows.
Please let's remember that the game is still amazing and there's a reason you still care and play it. It's good. There may be some small things that frustrate you but all in all, the game has so much to offer that it doesn't affect you so much to quit playing.
Let's stop with the hyperbole and overly dramatic doomsaying and support the devs in what they do. If the forums were filled with threads that spoke positively with good feedback about the game, they would be inclined to listen.
Right now, there are mainly threads saying the game is 'shit' or similar unhelpful comments that don't actually get their point across and don't invite developers to read them.

There's a reason Baeclast and ZiggtD get the interviews...

part of a devs job is to take even the bad feedback.

imagine if ff14's devs ignored the bad feedback about how og ff14 was.

Imagine Diablo 3 if the devs didnt listen to the bad feedback.

Yes, positive feedback will make a dev happy their work is liked, but doesnt mean they should ignore the bad as if its widespread...there is obviously something in dire need of attention.

Performance issue should be #1 issue they work on.

No matter how good game is if ppl can't play it properly they arent going to be happy and having fun.

I'm not saying don't give feedback about things that are negative. I'm saying don't be negative about how you present it.
Which of these would you rather hear at your job:

'That's shit and i hate it. Why are you so bad?'
or
'I have issues with the following things you're doing and would suggest the following changes...'

Pretty clear isn't it? But as i said, most threads and comments are along the lines of the former comment and don't offer anything of value. It's no wonder they have stopped being so active on the forums and don't communicate as much as they used to.
"
I'm not saying don't give feedback about things that are negative. I'm saying don't be negative about how you present it.
Which of these would you rather hear at your job:

'That's shit and i hate it. Why are you so bad?'
or
'I have issues with the following things you're doing and would suggest the following changes...'

Pretty clear isn't it? But as i said, most threads and comments are along the lines of the former comment and don't offer anything of value. It's no wonder they have stopped being so active on the forums and don't communicate as much as they used to.

Ok then lets be real for once and try to phrase it politely:
Why should players not be mad at this point.
Sure its not new that each league brings performance problems, and its also kinda understandable that they work more on poe 2 and sometimes their launches suffer because of this - yeah and the situation with covid is surely not making things easier.

We play a very good game in terms of content and whatnot. But the constant problems with it just get more annoying with each league.

I Remember in Perandus League, there has been an issue that PoE caused PCs to have RAM being at 99% even after closing PoE until you restarted YOUR COMPUTER.
That was the first time i though "How can such things be a thing?"

There have been multiple issues like that, some not as heavy as the one mentioned but still.

Now he had this super smooth league launch... The time in Queue was wonderfull, and the graphics looked awesome, and watching the numbers drop and raise again.
Nvm... ok bad launch.. next day it was better and the DCs got resolved.

But we have a new thing - texture streaming problems.

And then we get patches:

As a player you check those patch notes, in the back of your mind hoping there is a Patch note about "texture streaming fix" or whatever.
No... nothing...
just fixes to things they seemingly screwed up with the league mechanic or MTX bugs and such things.

You get a bit sad, but you still play (or not, depends how much you suffer of those newly implemented bugs and problems)

then you notice ok, since last patch.. there are new issues, things got worse. or you at least notice it in the forums - because after each patch they need to do multiple hotfixes - doesnt improve your trust into GGG... but ok... can still play, game is still fun.. lets try to deal with it (or not)

Next few announcement posts: New MTX here, new MTX there...
You start to feel mocked a bit.

Next Patch-Notes - you again hope they fix the important issues with the game.
Nope.. again nothing... know what they fix? MTX PROBLEMS FOR THEIR NEW MTXes they Released after last Patch! - the patched wording on Harvest...

Awesome...

And again, as they again screwed stuff up, and implemented new bugs with their awesome-gamefixing patches - hotfix 1, hotfix 2, hotfix 3...

Still the major issues stay in the game.

Again, new announcements about - you guessed it right - new MTX...

And that cycle continues...

Occasionally you get Announcement "Problem xy should be resolved" ok.. 10 ppl reply - yeah fixed it for me - 50 other ppl "No problem still exists".

And the voices get louder each league for "Leave one league cycle out - just give us some legacy whatever league - stop making new content that screws up the game even more for ONE CYCLE and try to fix your game with the time you safe....

Nope.. next league - new content, old screw ups are still there, old bugs keep existing, performance problems keep existing - new content brings new problems.

How can you not be sad, angry and whatnot about that?

I'm usually not that craptalking - forum and reddit posting kinda guy - i usually just check if other people face the same issues i face and thats it... but we are at a point where PoE streamers stop the game. the ones that stay and always are very positive about the game struggle on having positives to say about the game, and some of them even clearly state: "no i wouldnt play this game atm if it wasnt my job"...

Why does it have to be like that?....
Bravo et merci pour ce bon boulot, et oui on attend tous une nouvelle amélioration de votre part. Bonne continuation

Agence OnlyFans
https://onlyfans.marketingdirect.lu/
Last edited by NicholasBélanger on Jan 7, 2024, 5:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info