3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

Still no trialmaster spawnrate fix, lul...
Still no fix for Celestial Toxic Rain...

Literally wasted points. Lvl 94 and I haven't been able to use the mtx for more than 10 minutes because the flashing squares giving me a headache.

pog
"
widardd wrote:
"
Pascoax wrote:
And what about a huge portion of the players have to DISABLE the sound (editing a INI file) to be able to play the game?

Would love to learn how you came up with data supporting this.

There are quite a few of us who do this. It's an old problem but it fixed my performance issues. I have not played this game with sound/music for a long time. Just google sound fix performance and you will see how many peeps have posted about this very topic.
such dissapointment
This league is dead..most laughable patches ever..mtx fixes? really? LOL
Still waiting on that patch that reads "We realized letting players enjoy themselves making great and fun items wasnt really a bad thing after all. Therefore we will be reverting harvest changes back to where they were before ultimatum league."
Sweet! Great stuff.
Last edited by nnoc on May 12, 2021, 10:56:53 AM
Could you please, for the love of god, of all the is sacred, for my bow and my axe, let me move watchstones from a region that spawned a citadel? I go mald everytime I lose sextants charges and uses on my unique watchstones because I forgot to remove them.

Pretty please.
Replica Replica Emberwake still bugged, texture streaming is a joke, STILL cant change sockets/colors on Maloney's Mechanism with bench.
Amazing patchs so far.................................
"
TauOrigin wrote:
How about this?

You need to do it in the sacred grove area (via the horticrafting station that is there) since it drops the result of the craft on the ground. Items cannot be dropped in hideouts.
Last edited by nnoc on May 12, 2021, 10:57:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info