Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Reference Clothing = honestly, I'm not so bothered by WHAT it is, I prefer zipper hoodies, but more on sizes, a lot of content creators make merch based on PoE but only in the smaller sizes and for those of us that are, for whatever reason, bigger lose out :'( :'( I am tall and wide-shouldered so I need at least 3XXX, usually 4XXX to get to fit over my BBW body shape please keep this in mind. :D many thanks.
second for Tabula t-shirts
# Detailed preferences

### Water flasks:
- based on the existing unique versions.
I was looking to buy a water flask for a few weeks now, and i would definetly go with a physical version of the poe uniques.

### igurines:
- please do metal ones, as i can 3d print plastic myself
- please also do some alternate art ones that would be available for those who won them in races

### Clothing:
- please print all over the cloth, not just a logo
- having memorable quotes of ingame dialogs / div cards would be a big plus

### A board game:
- if one exists, please provide link, i`d like to buy

# Other minor preferences

- a blanket with a big print would be awesome!
- towels
- I would buy a bowl to serve chips at parties
- a cloth version of each poe atlas
- plant pots with various 3d forms based on currencies in poe (i grow plants)
Last edited by remenyic on Jun 22, 2021, 6:06:50 PM
Consider Mouse/Deskpads akin to LTTs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW79-m7OwYU

Personally I'd like to see very limited run items like the Solaris/Lunaris statues, Kitiva statue, and Starforge sword that was made - something extremely whale-orientated that people would understandably pay a premium for.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

YES, PLEASE!
- Replica Divination Cards. Someone did high quality prints of a bunch of them and gave them away at Exilecon, they were amazing. With or without an attached card game (which should probably be quite simple, like Snap)

- Vodka/water flasks based upon uniques

- Vaal Orb themed dice which are fair dice, but instead of a 1 there's a brick

- Exalted Orb themed dice which are biased

- More things noone expects like the Lab gamebook from the Orion pack (last year)

Le Toucan Will Return
I think it would be really interesting to have some different art styles. Some of the concept art is awesome looking and having a high quality canvas picture of it would be neat. Also, scenery images would look great. Maybe of what it would be like inside a map from a exiles perspective, an iconic boss room or quest point, or something else entirely.
Shaper puddle rug.
First: one league with ghost. My title suggestion: Fairgraves's routes. I think Fairgraves is an iconic character! it would make a great theme for a league. Second: Instead of duels between players and their characters, I could implement a mini game such as: GWENT. I imagine decks de : VAAL, TEMPLAR, maraketh etc. I love the game lore. I believe it will be able to retain more players in the game and thus also expand to new players. Good job GGG.
Plushies, statues, or other desk decorations are what I’m most likely to purchase. I like my clothes plain.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Jun 22, 2021, 6:26:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info