Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

give me those currency keychains baby
a tabula t-shirt would be much appreciated : D
I would generally much prefer merch that doesn't actually say poe or ggg or have the poe or ggg logo on it... That would feel like an "inside joke" thing, where only somebody who already knows poe would recognise the design... Perfect example for me is a tabula t-shirt, just with the linked sockets and nothing else--to a poe fan it would be instantly recognisable, to everybody else, just a particular geometric design...
Different styles of hats. Baseball caps and bucket hats.
I want shaper t shirts and hoodie
Different currency orbs collage/ meta picture

All the master/syndicate/heist character shirt

I want a T-shirt that says I killed A9 Sirus 50 times, and ran 20 simulacrums in a row and all I got was this T-shirt...
Great news looking forward to the shop.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Yes, I want everything , thanks.
I am a huge fan of statues and figures and would love to see some in the merch store. You could make one for each class and three additional for ascendancys. Masters and bosses would make good figures to like Sirus/Elder/Shaper/Oshabi or Niko/Cassia/Zana Etc.

I would love to see some shirts with more unique stuff on them than just POE or a random currency as well. The Kitiva and Solaris/Lunaris ones are examples of cool shirts and hopefully people have some cool suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info