Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

"
Queen Atziri body pillow anyone?

4 pillows for the price of one. Great deal.
Plushies for sure.

Goldrim winter beanie.

T-Shirts/hoodies.

Mugs/water bottles.

Keyrings/pens.

Mousemats.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I'd prefer something like a t-shirt/jumper that has something subtle related to poe, perhaps GGG or a headhunter on the left chest (from wearers point of view) that wasnt printed on (prints fade in the wash or fall apart over time) stitched or sewn in please. That way i can rep POE and wear it casually. White, blue, greys colour wise for tops. I'm not a fan of printed on block text hoodies my school can do better than that - looks cheap and tacky.

Hope that helps
rogue suggestion: - poe keyboard keys?

edit: 2nd'ing others ideas:
- subtle beanie - grey/black
- poe stickers
- mug be cool - not text just art
Last edited by Lord_Oraborus on Jun 22, 2021, 7:04:08 PM
Cute chibi versions of bosses/characters doing cute things. On shirts, plushies, etc.

PLEASE don't forget some of us are larger people. Finding shirts to find they only go up to 2x is depressing. Please offer an extended range of sizes.
Thing I'd be most likely to actually buy would be a nice-quality t-shirt with a clever subtle design that doesn't scream "I'm a computer game t-shirt!" to people who don't know, but if you know, you know.

And a foam currency stress ball.
Poster. One of the champions, another of the end game bosses. I'd put those on my wall immediately and probably leave them up forever.

Please, thank you.
first, I hope you'll have international shipping (to europe) :)

second, I'd say I'm not interested in something too exotic.
so maybe, plush / pillow, why not figurines of NPC / bosses (the kind of good-looking, expensive one), but first and foremost, hoodie / t shirt / caps.

I'd like to think the t shirt I received when I ordered my supporter packs
are "unique" to the expansions released at the time, so maybe get new designs from the core game, like the skill tree, kitava, izaro, or the map device.

and maybe some meta from the game, like I think I've already seen a t shirt advertising untainted paradise as a kind of hawaian-like vacation spot.

-I'd support the currency stress ball
-why not poster, even if idk where I'd suspend it :D
-stickers for car ? "you have tailwind"

when can we expect the store to open ?
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Last edited by misatokitkat on Jun 22, 2021, 7:18:24 PM
I would only buy t-shirts. Some classic designs like Kitava, Shaper, the elderslayers, Maven and so on.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Action figures and statues
T-shirts with Bosses
Currency and Unique items replica
Divination Cards pack
Mousepads
Plush
It would be cool if you offered physical goods similar to what the Runescape merch store has. Some of their items include:

- Keychains/pins of items, monsters, iconic things from the game
- Different texture maps of Wraeclast
- Vinyl records of Kamil's music
- Ceramic mugs
- Shirts, hoodies, hats, socks, wallets, and any other kind of apparel
- Different plushies for currency and/or in-game characters (please add a fish one OR a fishing rod replica) or in-game items. Would be cool to see a Cospri's Malice keychain or a HeadHunter pin, etc.
- Figurines
- Stickers
- Phone cases
- Mouse mats, deskmats

That's all off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more you can come up with

Here's what Runescape has to offer if you want more ideas:

https://runescape.backstreetmerch.com/tag/all-items

That aside, it would be nice if you actually asked the community for feedback that affects the game outside of mtx or merchandise plans for once. Only asking Reddit or streamers for this seems biased tbh.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jun 24, 2021, 5:57:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info