Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Community Event: Havoc Blitz 2

Glhf to all cockroaches running millionth time same acts and story!

BTW
In just two days, we'll reveal a short teaser of our.. nono. You got teased, sry. Get race instead.
Thanks for the events, Havoc. These are always great!
"
"
Havoc6 wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
What about some events for people that are not racers?

I have non-racers in mind when designing these events.
Is there something specific you would like in an event like this?
Or do you desire GGG created events (which I am not affiliated with or in charge of).

He probably means the latter, something like the events organized a couple of leagues back.

I assume something similar to the latter. Optimistically speaking there are maybe a few hundred people with even a slim chance of winning a top 5 spot and getting a prize. The GGG races were much better for everyone outside that top 0.1% of the player pool because if we completed enough races we'd eventually win something; if not the big prizes that went to the top players.

I really hope that in the future GGG will go beyond just using the event system as an alternative to paid private leagues and resume offering modest prizes to everyone who participates without doing terribly bad.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
No....Just no.
is this HCSSF like the other one was?
i see alot of Endless Delve thier... For me personally this was the best week of poe in the 8k hours ive eva played... and it wasnt even polished as for currency items having no impact etc.... ARE WE EVA going to get endless Delve to come back swap out some useless currency for better rewards perhaps another way is just to sell to npc for other currencies ... TBH poe league becomes quite boring quite fast these days as weve done it too many times to many of the same things over n over again like that bloody atlas... The progression these days are a bit tedious to say the least, by the time u unlock everything your bloody exhausted running maps.... I WOULD LOVE too see instead of the 3 month league an option to do Delve as alot of us are ova wraeclasts story and leveling thru the 10 boring acts ... thx for reading i prob left out some stuff and wat not but hey u get the jist of it.. Feel free to add to my rant .. or critcize
Streamers always take the prizes, as the game is balanced around them. Worst part is, they get paid for us watching them take all the prizes.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Jul 1, 2021, 2:46:36 AM
Any news post today?
Second-class poe gamer
So wheres the ggg events at?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Good luck an all if this is your thing but TBH this was not the news post I was hoping for. Give us some 3.15 news to get hyped about please!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info