Community Event: Havoc Blitz 2

It's GGG's money and mtx so it could literally just be any person 'hosting' lol
<insert random redditor comment here about why this sucks>
hey guys

welcome to the "real announcement" waiting room!

come have a seat and grab a beer while you are here
Next League When
"
Marinxar wrote:
Streamers always take the prizes, as the game is balanced around them. Worst part is, they get paid for us watching them take all the prizes.

Agree - why can't they have an event where the top prize goes to people who spend the most time whinging on the forums instead??? It's a huge kick in the face that you have to play the game to a decent level have a chance of winning anything.
imagine doing boring-[censored] storyline 1000 times in a row
in hardcore mode where any lag or bug or mob can one-shot you, just watch these rip-clips, every death happens in 0.5 sec
really players who play these events have too much time on their hands, to spend on something like this
i mean its useless even by MY standards (ive done 100 40/40 multiple leagues)
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
i mean its useless even by MY standards (ive done 100 40/40 multiple leagues)

Hmmm interesting considering there've only been ~28 or so leagues since launch, and you've only been playing since mid 2017. :)
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
what about a event that new players can also have fun and have real chance to win?
For people complaining about the events being streamer biased because they play more/know the game more, what kind of hypothetical races do you have in mind that would give a newbie a chance but not still bias in favor of people with higher levels of experience and dedication?

The way I see it, there is nothing to stop even the most inept of player from consulting a few resources and practicing the early acts today. It won't measure up to years of experience by folks who have long min-maxed the early acts, but it is a start that would bear fruit if events like these continue going forward.

I do think there should be some minimal participation prize accessible to any willing to make the attempt, but the lack of such should not dissuade anyone who aspires for a high ranking.

I wish everyone who participates good luck and hope that the new league info achieves sufficient hype to be worth waiting for!
Not that fun to participate in since those who don't practice acts/quick boss killing a lot don't have a chance to win anything and there's more than 10 people who do that.

BUT

Always very fun to watch. Therefore, pog.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info