Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

This is perhaps the most flirtatious teaser in poe's history. Will be add endgame maps?(Endgame was recently removed) Will it stay as it is? One month, and the end of the league is nothing to do.. one month and uinstal POE...
"
pvt4711 wrote:
Heist 2.0

More like.. Mao Kun 3.0
I hope it is not a Ritual 3 :/
I really get some grave digging vibes from that ghost/skull field as league mechanic. Maybe we have to get shovels and dig out around that markers to get the loot.
All in all a bit disapoointed as the 3.14 teaser had so much more league mechanic information than this one (i only hope they didnt show more as it would spoil too much).
In a new league teaser i kinda care more for the new mechanic than some new skills... (although they looked cool)
Last edited by Singulare on Jul 2, 2021, 3:58:07 AM
Meh..
<*)))><
I hope that the new league will fix the endgame and will add a solid crafting system, because calling gambling crafting is just a bad joke ...

Otherwise it will be an easy skip again.
You mean 24 couse we wont be able to play 23 as non streamer i guess...
Interesting stuff.. this is what I got out of it.

So it looks like 4 new abilities.

1) Physical based Melee that looks like bladestorm/reap
- has a spikey-orange circle effect that then shoots out the larger reap-like circle in a straight line in the direction of aim(?) so seems like both of bladestorm's facets rolled into one non-bleed oriented aoe direct damage package
- supported by Pulverise (so area is boosted), fortify, melee physical damage & reduced mana cost (ala cyclone mana cost reduction approach?)
- using rage
- sword & shield
- supported by triple warcry - intimidating cry (i.e. overpower physical & double damage), rallying cry (buff allies & mainhand damage), enduring cry, with leapslam for movement
- no aura reservations
- no visible minions (so presumably rallying cry is for the mainhand damage?)
- lions roar, cinderswallow, life & quicksilver flasks plus taste of hate (?.. well i guess it's not using brutality, so it would provide offense+defense)
- there's some ignite coming from somewhere in melee range, but none of the fire support warcrys or fire support gems are being used so it could just be minor for cinderswallow?

2) Hit & Crit based Chaos damage Spell that looks a bit like Blazing Salvo
- supported by controlled destruction (crit penalty when build is stacking crit so presumably loves the spell damage), spell echo, void manipulation & energy leech
- wither, confirming that it's chaos or major troll
- zealotry, so it's spell based crit oriented
- discipline
- (nearly) all life reserved & about half mana reserved so there should be at least one more aura that we're not seeing & which doesn't have an icon
- frost shield (so more crit boost)
- rumi's for block, sulphur, quartz, quicksilver & mana flasks
- no diamond flask? but stacking multiple crit effects, so presumably not elemental overload (and no buff icon).. possibly some sort of special effect on crit?
- when the ability explosions go off the character gets a stack, max rank seems to be 5, fires nine skull-shots at once despite no obvious source of multi-proj
- there's also on-hit despair going on from somewhere

3) Lightning square Spell that explodes
- supported by empower, elemental focus, increased aoe (so square is larger than default), and controlled destruction
- hextouched conductivity, arcane cloak & sigil of power, wave of conviction (presumably for debuffing cos it's 6 linked with hextouch, phys->lightning, faster casting & empower)
- (vaal?) discipline (pretty sure the vaal icon is discipline too..)
- seems very conventional lightning spell.
- character looks like non-totem hierophant with a staff.
- ability's square positioning seems like the middle of one long side is facing you? or might've been random rotation, but my money is on former.

4) Lightning (and chaos?) spell
- wtf bro? definitely some trolling going on in this setup somewhere
- generates an buff with a 1-2 second timer which stacks up to at least 3 (but possibly higher) stacks seem to be gained on cast rather than on number of targets hit
- seems to be an aoe explosion around character which then causes stuff hit to explode (probably on death), can't tell if it's ability or gear/talents... it is a purple explosion tho, like the ability, so?...
- character is trickster with ghost shrouds & tailwind so there are a bunch of superfluous auras.. is gaining frenzy & power charges which could be on-kill or could be while channeling, my money is against it being a channeling skill cos the charges appear to be when targets die but..?
- supports are controlled destruction, less duration, empower, added lightning damage and added chaos damage(?!?) - the only 6 link
- phase run *and* smoke mine... supported by enhance no less. could be enlighten on the phase run, hard to tell blue-vs-green on my screen in that res.
- shock nova on a hextouch support with inspiration, so that's presumably a self cast debuffer/curse available for rares - possibly some sort of special interaction with shock?
- i mean if they were being really troll then the ability being demo'd almost looks like a purple MTX for shock nova with corpse explosions
- eldritch battery talented
- wrath and flesh & stone auras, but only wrath is on & there's more than 50% mana available so there's at least a little bit of -reservation (enlighten on wrath)

General stuff:
- Some of the banners amongst the skulls had clear loot icons on them (most obviously the one at the end panel but there are some at the start sequnce too)
- The 8 icon pattern on some of the other banners seems like it was repeated, but the intro over-the-shoulder run looks like it was clipped from the same run/map as the first ability demo footage so that may be encounter type specific rather than generic art (but my money is on generic)
- Character in the first skill clip runs over one of the small skull poles & nothing happens so probably not proximity triggered? Although maybe the treasure banners are?
- There are four characters at the end, but no one seems to be accompanying you in any clip so they'll probably not be heist/einhar type followers but more like cassia/zana/etc or betrayal type interactions
- It's been a couple of leagues since we've had a major mechanic type league (e.g. heist/synthesis/delve/etc), and this has clearly been delayed slightly, so this is probably mechanic heavy rather than click-thing-kill-mobs.
- The skulls on sticks & norse-ish band feel very battlefield looter / grave robber for me, but given that the game has a significant chinese market & the chinese censors have Opinions about skeletons (or has that changed?), I'm not sure what they'd make of norse massacre scenes...
Last edited by Lakh on Jul 2, 2021, 11:48:05 AM
"
nomercyreaper wrote:
Cool stuff. Game will stay uninstalled until Harvest is reverted or trade is fixed.

No one cares what are you saying,harvest is gone, you can play your minecraft and have fun , im pretty sure you will be on new league start KEKW If not who cares :*
Last edited by ChosenOneReal on Jul 2, 2021, 4:18:21 AM
make it 26th plssss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info