Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

terrible teaser
my advice just dont tease anything next time
better nothing than this
dead game
bring back 3.13
Do we get any news abaout PoE 2 this time during livestream too? Last teaser have poe 2 logo in it, this one doesn't have.
i can't wait for 20days!

may you start on july 16th plz~
You did it, you actually did it.
Teasing nothing of value for the league it self.

You son of a sneaky kiwi..
I'm in.
Heist 2.0
Here is a teaser: D2r is the way to go if they keep that BS,have an other silly league and stupid nerfs
Really hope this league has rewards, doesn't feel like anything does anymore. First time since Beta I can say this league was not fun. If the league mechanic is bad I normally just play all the other leagues. This time it felt like nothing was rewarding. Just lots of work to get to bosses, kill them and get nothing. over and over again. Please do something about the reward system. Otherwise it's just heist and crafting. And I don't really want to do that non-stop.
This is such a stupid joke right? In a moment, GGG will add the announced Expansion Teaser.
give us some free cosmetics, ty
We have determined the previous league teasers were too deterministic and balanced them accordingly. We didn’t want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and imagining what the new league might be. We know that most people would love for an actual teaser but we feel this is for the best for PoE’s future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info