Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

oooo
* Actual trade support added?
* Determenistic crafting support added over the current roulette slamming?
* Determanistic end game spawns for encounters rather than a pinata waiting for it to spawn?
* Support to make more than a handful of skills a viable choice to complete endgame content (dont tell me you can play anything because you hit a wall with most skills very early into endgame).

If these things arent added and you are continuing to cater to making the game a grind for streamers(who have unlimited time to play) and encourage 4 or 5 FOTM builds. Then I shall continue to be out and play other games and no longer be a mid sized whale for the MTX you seem to have time to churn out still.
Excited as usual!
I see...

Skulls
Banners
Mercenaries?

Smells of PvP. Is PvP? PLEASSEEEEEE BE PVP
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
I want a refund on the teaser. It's not teasing anything.

Come on now, if anything it does tease those who bought supporter packs in hope of supporting this tiny struggling Indy studio to create miracles ...
Everything being continiually nerfed makes me lose interest.
Also there are some quality of life things that I would simply give up at least 1 or 2 leagues to have implemented.

A revision of flasks. Why the hell do I have to press 5 buttons while playing to loop 5 second buffs? FIX THIS.

Make Pets auto-loot currency. Why the hell do I have to pick up all these goddamn orbs and scrolls? It is KILLING MY HANDS. Just make our pets useful, all this micro looting of ENDLESS orbs does NOTHING for the gameplay.

Bring back better crafting, it is WAY too damn hard to get anywhere in this game. I dont need a second job, I need a cool game.
Add trade support and this will be the best expansion to date.
IGN: FlyByFlicker
POG
Let's hope that there will be FINALLY returning of the clean casters like me - pure IceStorm without any cyclones or stuff. I just wanna freeze the whole monitor manually, since this is the fun I having into the game.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
GGG what you hiding from us

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info