Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

New cosmetics Demo?
Path of Spells
cosmetic teaser or what nothing new in this video all old skill with new cosmetic that it
Tried to read the feedback of players but it got really boring after 12 pages.

Hello, imperial penguins from South Pole!

O, i should've have a reaction to a teaser... or maybe i should've counter-argue someone... or maybe i should've complain about something... or maybe i should've not post a reply at all...

But, really, the imperial penguins deserves more than a lot of the ones which filled all these 43 pages.
Last edited by systems2 on Jul 7, 2021, 3:07:31 PM
Poggers.

Nice streams. Kind of thinking like, more streams please ^^
not much of a teaser tbh....just hoping its better than this season (and its ungodly issues)
Is there even a minor chance the game to be fun again ?!

Since in 2.4 the fun for tens of thousands of us was destroyed with the rise of the nerfs and killing the ES and casters.

Now is just a few days to try the new expansion and abandonee the game to the next.
Not sure if GGG is fine with this, but honestly it's not fun anymore.
Another crapping league with another random spawning end boss?
"
YordansRage wrote:
Is there even a minor chance the game to be fun again ?!

Since in 2.4 the fun for tens of thousands of us was destroyed with the rise of the nerfs and killing the ES and casters.

Now is just a few days to try the new expansion and abandonee the game to the next.
Not sure if GGG is fine with this, but honestly it's not fun anymore.

HolyMoly bro. When i remember old times - farming Merc. Act 4 on The Dried Lake with random party on HC! And how many awesome builds and skills we saw here! Or masters daily Q with guild members and friends. Omfg awesome old times and rips :D
Now? Random party on HC? Completely dead.
Everyone just hurry on maps and hunt for currency.
Bcs now players dont play for fun, but for currency. Its all about trade.
Sad :(
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Jul 9, 2021, 7:17:36 PM
"
phlaistar wrote:
Spoiler

As Harvest is/was a mechanic within PoE - probably I play PoE I guess ... Taking this even further - Harvest enabled the whole PoE "Universe" for me ... Let's break this down... as a semi casual:

Without Harvest:
Spoiler
- League start - Leveling / Questing Phase -
We do this - probably no one really enjoys the every league 10 Act speed running. For me it takes about 10h on average.

- Early to Awa. Lv.8 Mapping -
As I am slow and not able to push really hard it takes about 1 Week for me to grind all 32 Watchstones. I probably spend 200c for Maps while doing this. After that I go for some farming - I started with breach in 3.15, made some chaos and had about 2 Exalt drops while week 2 passed. I dumped about 10 - 15ex into my character (Siege Ballista Hierophant) and struggeled to get some real currency - as usual. After Week 3 I was bored bc I felt no progress and played something else.

With Harvest:
Spoiler
- League start - Leveling / Questing Phase -
Same as without - we do this bc we have to ...

- Early to Awa. Lv.8 Mapping -
Same here - I spend about 200c each league for Maps and invest about 1 Week of playtime to get to Awa. Lv.8. Also same after reaching 31 Watchstones - pick a currency farming strategie and go for it. Or several - kill Sirus every now and then, maybe some Elder fights and hope for good rng. While week 2 and 3 passed there are now 2 things that could have happend. U got good drops or u don't ... But bc there is harvest I don't have to rely on good drops - I still need currency to buy Items, Uniques but I am always motivated to go further bc there is a chance I can improve without having good drops or without having to interact with trading (fossils, beasts, bases, ...) for crafting purposes. Even tho I got really bad harvest rng and about 5ex in drops I still can manage to improve bc rare items are cheaper and affordable for the "not 1%". Good thing - there is no competiton - so, why not!? Maybe I even start a new character or two bc I see options to get them equipped. While still on the hunt for items, crafts and currency we are in week 8 - 10 right now and I probably quit the league and wait for the next league teaser.

I can understand that harvest makes the game easier. But while the "1%" has less fun the casual player hase more fun. And imho the bigger audience shouldn't have less fun bc the "1%" has less fun otherwise.

And ... just bc u asked if I play PoE or Harvest. PoE, for me, is all about character development. Getting stong, demolishing maps... That's the loop... Harvest is/was a non tideous, motivating and accessible way for me and maybe lots of other (semi) casual players to get access to PoE. I don't care about standard nor the 1% ...

But it's not about Harvest at all. It's about all the other crafting mechanics. I wouldn't care about Harvest if those were good in any way. Powerful - maybe... but not fun. Alt spamming until u hit a desired mod, beast spamming until u hit the second mod and more and more beast spamming to hit the third mod while porting in and out for trades with several people to buy 50 - 100 beasts. After that spending ex for "can not roll X" mods, ginding betrayls for a T4 Aisling just to brick the Item or do it all over again. If I think about crafting and crafting involves beast or fossils and alot of repetition its like "nah ... too much trading involved" Sure - as a casual we are in week 8 now - 2 month of playtime ... Was it fun? Doubt ...

I totally agree. This was the first League I've skipped due to gutting my Fun 90% to the ground. And I've put like 10k hours in the Game in the last years, maybe more. I've progressed from "Maybe I see Endgamebosses like 3 times each and killing 60% of them with a effective build I have minor fun with" to "All content clear with a fun but not so effective build". What a fun to get pushed back to content not clear with less fun builds... Who doesn't love to get crippled in fun? Ok HC-Player do... :P
Last edited by Borat187 on Jul 9, 2021, 9:09:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info