Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

Puh so much negative feedback and unfortunately I share a lot of it. But since more or less everything bad about the game has been mentioned, I will try to make a prediction of the next league mechanic:

From what I get in the teaser video, 3.15 will be a kind of Delirium league seemingly withou the fog and other visual bloat that destroys the game performance -> you progress through this field of impaled skulls, and the more flag poles with loot symbols you pass, the harder gets the difficulty of spawned mobs and the more loot explosions should follow.

So if indeed there won't be fog, red on red Ultimatum color schemes and other visual bloat than GGG would have actually listened to a small portion of player complaints.
And who knows: in the upcoming developer manifesto there might be other positive surprises, here would be some of my personal favorites:
- improvement to flask management
- improvement to trade
- improvement of old league mechanics that have never been touched since the transfer to the core game
- further improvement to the lab

However, most likely what we are going to see in reality is another round of nerfhammers and plenty of changes that will continue to increase the gap of the casual masses and the streamers / no lifers.

Please don't forget this time whatever has been forgotten between 3.13 and 3.14 that caused the atrocious 48h league start. Also please add non english speaking streamers to the priority queue, so that we non privileged masses have a bit more choice who we watch playing while waiting in the line.
Good league inc.
Spoiler
ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
This is what i would like to see, instead of new skills.

1. Fix flasks piano- make them go longer, with cooldowns(not for life/mana flasks) this way, it will be used only when needed, and not like a piano.

2. Fix Loot explosion - white or magic of bad basics? just dont drop it, at all.

3. Fix corpses - nobody need this. when monsters die they can dissapear after several seconds, why do you need a corpse after 20s from its death?

4. Trade in game, make it easier to trade. you can always limit the usage of currency exchange so it wont get abused, or let the market fix itself.

5. Allow for an SSF without the posibility to go to other leagues or complete challenges. this way you could allow an Offline mode, this way it could not be abused.

6. Make "camps/city" a solo option. much much less lagg for people.

7. Make Crafting easier, give us the option to emulate a craft, in game or atleast in game site.

8. Make less monsters apear(on league mechanics), just make them tankier/stronger.. whatever.

that is just from the top of my head.
Shcoks! Dark pact rework? <3 <3

Invisible effect mtx for fortify support please. T.T

Thanks, jijiji.
"
xamitxx wrote:
This is what i would like to see, instead of new skills.

3. Fix corpses - nobody need this. when monsters die they can dissapear after several seconds, why do you need a corpse after 20s from its death?

4. Trade in game, make it easier to trade. you can always limit the usage of currency exchange so it wont get abused, or let the market fix itself.

7. Make Crafting easier, give us the option to emulate a craft, in game or atleast in game site.

8. Make less monsters apear(on league mechanics), just make them tankier/stronger.. whatever.

Yes just YES... YES!! GGG pls do it.
LETS GOOOO!!!
"
xamitxx wrote:

They will never do this, same as they will never let us spawn in our hideouts, for obvious reasons.
"
"
phlaistar wrote:
"

Pls remove harvest completely, before nerfs this garbage made game too ez and after nerfs its a waste of time.

<3

For me - Harvest (3.11) was the most fun league I ever played. Improving on my own was way more fun than exchanging Exalts for Items after long grinding sessions. Imho Harvest was the best mechanic for everyone to be able to get what they want within the 3 months a league lasts. Who cares about standard?

Heist (3.12) was underwhelming. The league mechanic wasn't and isn't fun and the lack of harvest crafts made me quit this league really fast.

Ritual (3.13) was nice. After Heist a new Map mechanic and Harvest in a new state. No more garden work and always on the hunt to improve myself. A good compromise for the haters and lovers imho. GGG just missed to make the crafts not sellable.

Ultimatum (3.14) was literally the same mechanic like Ritual. So nothing new but also not worse than Ritual. But they made Harvest completly useless. Wasn't really motivating so I quit really early in league.

This sums up - every league with a "not nerfed to nothingness" Harvest League Mechanic was more fun for me than without. Beastcrafting gives good options for crafting but the crafting loop and the trades which are needed to be made for all those crafts is tedious. The should revert Harvest to 3.13 and make crafts not tradable.

Yh untradeable harvest would have been awesome, sad that they made it the way they made it.
Anyway, u describe ur poe experience every league after 3.11 based on situation with harvest during that league. Do u play "Harvest" or PoE man, sounds weird.

Ye i liked 3.11 too, it was so ez to make sick rares, but thats just too OP and makes game boring, well atleast for me.
U could tell that if i need something more challanging - i should play HC but i disagree. Dying 300 times during first month of league pushing to t16 and not dying at all in yhe end of the league makes u feel like u've built something cool u know.

But i think u agree that leaving harvest as it is now is painful to see. Let them end its misery once and for all

Or give full 3.11 harvest experience only to ssf players, i'd be playing ssf then :D

As Harvest is/was a mechanic within PoE - probably I play PoE I guess ... Taking this even further - Harvest enabled the whole PoE "Universe" for me ... Let's break this down... as a semi casual:

Without Harvest:
Spoiler
- League start - Leveling / Questing Phase -
We do this - probably no one really enjoys the every league 10 Act speed running. For me it takes about 10h on average.

- Early to Awa. Lv.8 Mapping -
As I am slow and not able to push really hard it takes about 1 Week for me to grind all 32 Watchstones. I probably spend 200c for Maps while doing this. After that I go for some farming - I started with breach in 3.15, made some chaos and had about 2 Exalt drops while week 2 passed. I dumped about 10 - 15ex into my character (Siege Ballista Hierophant) and struggeled to get some real currency - as usual. After Week 3 I was bored bc I felt no progress and played something else.

With Harvest:
Spoiler
- League start - Leveling / Questing Phase -
Same as without - we do this bc we have to ...

- Early to Awa. Lv.8 Mapping -
Same here - I spend about 200c each league for Maps and invest about 1 Week of playtime to get to Awa. Lv.8. Also same after reaching 31 Watchstones - pick a currency farming strategie and go for it. Or several - kill Sirus every now and then, maybe some Elder fights and hope for good rng. While week 2 and 3 passed there are now 2 things that could have happend. U got good drops or u don't ... But bc there is harvest I don't have to rely on good drops - I still need currency to buy Items, Uniques but I am always motivated to go further bc there is a chance I can improve without having good drops or without having to interact with trading (fossils, beasts, bases, ...) for crafting purposes. Even tho I got really bad harvest rng and about 5ex in drops I still can manage to improve bc rare items are cheaper and affordable for the "not 1%". Good thing - there is no competiton - so, why not!? Maybe I even start a new character or two bc I see options to get them equipped. While still on the hunt for items, crafts and currency we are in week 8 - 10 right now and I probably quit the league and wait for the next league teaser.

I can understand that harvest makes the game easier. But while the "1%" has less fun the casual player hase more fun. And imho the bigger audience shouldn't have less fun bc the "1%" has less fun otherwise.

And ... just bc u asked if I play PoE or Harvest. PoE, for me, is all about character development. Getting stong, demolishing maps... That's the loop... Harvest is/was a non tideous, motivating and accessible way for me and maybe lots of other (semi) casual players to get access to PoE. I don't care about standard nor the 1% ...

But it's not about Harvest at all. It's about all the other crafting mechanics. I wouldn't care about Harvest if those were good in any way. Powerful - maybe... but not fun. Alt spamming until u hit a desired mod, beast spamming until u hit the second mod and more and more beast spamming to hit the third mod while porting in and out for trades with several people to buy 50 - 100 beasts. After that spending ex for "can not roll X" mods, ginding betrayls for a T4 Aisling just to brick the Item or do it all over again. If I think about crafting and crafting involves beast or fossils and alot of repetition its like "nah ... too much trading involved" Sure - as a casual we are in week 8 now - 2 month of playtime ... Was it fun? Doubt ...
Was having fun playing the game, until harvest was nerfed real bad. Perhaps I’ll support the game again when I see harvest becoming a thing again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info