3.14.3 Engine Patch Notes Preview

"
Reconican wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
VashSan wrote:
"If one of these bars is maxing out, then that's the current bottleneck that you should consider upgrading. If critical issues such as insufficient VRAM are noticed, then the display will alert you to this."

That's just blaming the user.

In another words: "We don't want to deal with improving the engine for lower end users, so if you're having a problem, better just upgrade your setup."

Come on, really?!

or maybe they are saying: "We have already optimized it all that we are able too for low end users and all the shity machines out there, so if you are maxing out then seriously, you really need to upgrade... atleast if you want to enjoy playing our game" :)

Well maybe not in my direct tone, but you get the gist of it... It's for helping people, not taunting them.

Thats horseshit reasoning. Im running a $1200 self built Ryzen 5. I can play every game ultra with 120fps no stuttering.

The instant I hit a strongbox in a Delirium map I go down to 1-2 fps and i get to watch a slideshow of myself dying.

All the "tool" has told me is that I can't do shit to fix this issue. Every bar stays under 100ms, most under 25ms.

Shader bar maxes out, but I just tested my SSD and im still over 500mb/s so this isn't on the user. This is on GGG

And if you read what i wrote... "We have already optimized it all that we are able too for low end users" <--- are you a low end user? no... so my point still stands..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info