3.14.3 Engine Patch Notes Preview

Credit when credit is due! Well done - please continue!
Love the new performance indicators.

Still need an option that allows you to have ONLY FPS as an option, like latency, instead of having to have 3 graphs going at once when all you care about is FPS performance. If you've already gotten rid of the 3 separate graphs ( not options ) and consolidated them into always being 1 single graph, great, but still need an option to just unselect what we don't want to have on the graph, like a Windows Gadget.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Jul 5, 2021, 7:28:05 PM
"
d1rtiq wrote:
"
Azarhiel wrote:
Well good news maybe ?

Seriously with an Asus ROG MB, 32GB of G.SKILL RIPJAWS ram, an i5 7600K and a 2070, and a win 10 pro, i don't see where the botleneck could be on my end...

We will see how it is going with those new graphs... Only this game runs poorly...

CPU 4x core must be your bottleneck

So i just bought new laptop with rtx 3060 with highest voltage avaible and 8 core ryzen 7 5800h, game still runs like shit. GPU is chilling around 30% usage while CPU have 25-70% spikes. Nvme disk and fastest ram avaible for my laptop shouldnt be a problem too.... Its all about their code and optimalization. Almost every other game is running at stable high fps while in PoE sometimes its slide show. Fun fact for me its no difference between low settings/max settings results are almost the same :P
Last edited by rafosbos on Jul 5, 2021, 8:56:12 PM
graph to show how much im wrong? I need upgrade my system or you need optimize the game? Listen your community, we are much more ppl
same engine since 2013

rtx 3080, ryzen 7, 32gb ram, 512 ssd evo (maybe i need upgrade my system) pfff....
Last edited by djdias2018 on Jul 5, 2021, 9:00:59 PM
just let us turn off something useless like shadow useless loots oh and bloom we cant see them anyways lmao
"
rafosbos wrote:
"
d1rtiq wrote:
"
Azarhiel wrote:
Well good news maybe ?

Seriously with an Asus ROG MB, 32GB of G.SKILL RIPJAWS ram, an i5 7600K and a 2070, and a win 10 pro, i don't see where the botleneck could be on my end...

We will see how it is going with those new graphs... Only this game runs poorly...

CPU 4x core must be your bottleneck

So i just bought new laptop with rtx 3060 with highest voltage avaible and 8 core ryzen 7 5800h, game still runs like shit. GPU is chilling around 30% usage while CPU have 25-70% spikes. Nvme disk and fastest ram avaible for my laptop shouldnt be a problem too.... Its all about their code and optimalization. Almost every other game is running at stable high fps while in PoE sometimes its slide show. Fun fact for me its no difference between low settings/max settings results are almost the same :P

you bought AMD lmao
"If one of these bars is maxing out, then that's the current bottleneck that you should consider upgrading. If critical issues such as insufficient VRAM are noticed, then the display will alert you to this."

That's just blaming the user.

In another words: "We don't want to deal with improving the engine for lower end users, so if you're having a problem, better just upgrade your setup."

Come on, really?!
"
VashSan wrote:
"If one of these bars is maxing out, then that's the current bottleneck that you should consider upgrading. If critical issues such as insufficient VRAM are noticed, then the display will alert you to this."

In another words: "We don't want to deal with improving the engine for lower end users, so if you're having a problem, better just upgrade your setup."

Come on, really?!

No one said they won't try to make game perform better. It's just to help people find a bottleneck in their system.
It takes time optimize a game with all those different hardware parts a PC can have and if you want a better performance right now you need to upgrade.
It isn't just a PoE problem, a lot of apps and games have it.
"
"
saDD3ath wrote:
Buff spectral throw and strikes

molten strike got nerfed. so by its point of view strikes are buffed, enjoy exile.

So by that point of view, if you work at a place and someone gets fired, then you actually got a promotion???
The logic is strong in that one....
"
VashSan wrote:

Come on, really?!

or maybe they are saying: "We have already optimized it all that we are able too for low end users and all the shity machines out there, so if you are maxing out then seriously, you really need to upgrade... atleast if you want to enjoy playing our game" :)

Well maybe not in my direct tone, but you get the gist of it... It's for helping people, not taunting them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info