3.15 Announcement Livestream Details

I guess i will watch it on youtube this time !
Last edited by ReanimaTion21 on Jul 15, 2021, 8:07:28 AM
"
GreenAve wrote:
All these people crying about twitch drops like wtf, u dont have anything else in mind than mtx?

1 challenge completed in the whole league and they are telling us something about how bad it is and wish a new league and cry for free mtx, its insane.

i bet these are the people which stash tabs are full of 1 alchemy trades and after all complaining.

play the game or quit, better for us all.

Hey, hey, you leave people with stash tabs full of 1 alchemy trades out of this, I salute those people and the service they provide (as long as they actually respond).
Just wondering - why every second post about "no twitch drops"? Are you watching stream for announcement or for free mtx? Are you hyped about new league or about ur new random mtx? Do you even care about new content or just shitposting around for fun?
I mean if you want to blame GGG you can find a lot of different ways for it (like "everything getting nefred, zero buffs for unplayble skills nowadays, bad communication with community, performance_issues and etc), but not for "free boxes or free mtx".
Who cares about "no twitch drops"? Take a care about really SIGNIFICANT things and do ur feedback every league about it instead of being...

We got twitch drops? Ok, cool
We don't have twitch drops? Ok, WHATEVER? I'll watch league stuff later or will watch it anyways cause I'm hyped and that's the main reason to play a game?

Just imagine if we didn't have league challenges OMEGALUL
"
All these people crying about twitch drops like wtf, u dont have anything else in mind than mtx?

1 challenge completed in the whole league and they are telling us something about how bad it is and wish a new league and cry for free mtx, its insane.

i bet these are the people which stash tabs are full of 1 alchemy trades and after all complaining.

play the game or quit, better for us all.

i have 36 , i want my twitchdrops regardless, what you gonna say now soyboy?
twitch?
"
Just wondering - why every second post about "no twitch drops"? Are you watching stream for announcement or for free mtx?

yes, announcement won't run anywhere, it's marketing plot to give something for free to attract more audience to measure the size of the crowd.

I guess I am not a big enough fanboy to "get hyped" and I am gonna wait for patchnotes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
It will start with: Hello my mame is Chris W.....

Name of new league is Torrent.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 15, 2021, 10:20:17 AM
“There are some other big reveals contained within the livestream that you are likely not expecting.”

This could be bigger than any twitch drop we could imagine. Could it be stacked currency drops or maybe auto pickup or more ascendency points to allocate. My mind is racing! It could also be just a bunch nerfs headed our way. Who knows?

I think it would be cool if they gave out twitch drops to unexpected loyal viewers.

The hype or sorrow it’s coming! I’m on the edge of my seat!

"
Just wondering - why every second post about "no twitch drops"? Are you watching stream for announcement or for free mtx? Are you hyped about new league or about ur new random mtx? Do you even care about new content or just shitposting around for fun?
I mean if you want to blame GGG you can find a lot of different ways for it (like "everything getting nefred, zero buffs for unplayble skills nowadays, bad communication with community, performance_issues and etc), but not for "free boxes or free mtx".
Who cares about "no twitch drops"? Take a care about really SIGNIFICANT things and do ur feedback every league about it instead of being...

We got twitch drops? Ok, cool
We don't have twitch drops? Ok, WHATEVER? I'll watch league stuff later or will watch it anyways cause I'm hyped and that's the main reason to play a game?

Just imagine if we didn't have league challenges OMEGALUL

for the free mtx I only watch..

What are you going to write that I suck and I should quit the game? go ahead if that makes you feel good but truth hurts for some people.. this is mine.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
What new league bring us? More day 1-3 crashes, server problems, new trade bots who will never be banned, new op bosses or mechanics which will 1 shoot us and a lot other bad stuff. So yeah of course we want free mtx at last to look little cooler while playing again same stuff every 3 months. And its actually not free, its watch 30 min for it . so its not free :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info