Path of Exile: Royale — Everything You Need To Know

Thanks GGG. This is the first time i got to play this. Last time you removed it to soon.

Just keep this simple, i mean very simple.
And have something speciale for events.

Also make something speciale for PvP at events also. It easier to get a group of people playing if you make a narrow window of oppotunity of something special. And i dont expect ppl to play this daily anyways. You could combo this with your other events for more variety.

Last edited by Powerhunger on Jul 16, 2021, 5:09:40 AM
People play blight because they are in autowin with it, not because they like the skill.
Last edited by VardekCrom63 on Jul 16, 2021, 5:27:15 AM
"
Nodgear wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:
Not something I find fun, a pity viable ressources went into this, instead of a new atlas system, new passive tree system or better item loot and crafting.

PVP in an ARPG has no place in my books, that is something for MMOs and FPS.

Good thing you're not the one setting industry standard.

I am not, but Blizzard and Bioware. The Diablo franchise, but also Baldurs Gate are the most popular and best ARPGs and they did not focus on pvp at all.

You most likely never heard of these games, but they are the setting industry standard for more than 20 years now.

Fortnite which you might be refering to is not an ARPG and it is therefore not the standard, but a new game for young kids in a totally different segment.

Everything You Need To Know Console Players

For you the fun is not allowed.
Go to play Tetris!

Best regards,
#nofun
Last edited by nebuyl on Jul 16, 2021, 7:46:17 AM
I don´t think that I will be good at this battle royale, but I am very happy with GGG developing on and on !
[Blessed by Support]
I'm so happy that GGG can improve the gameplay role.
Waiting for a new mode like tower defense!
man im never gonna get that rhoa decoration
I love the idea of a battle royale separate from the rest of the game, just not on weekends only. Weekends are pretty much the only time I have to play and I'd like to focus on the league and not feel I'm missing something else fun while I do :(

First world problems.
Thanks a lot guys. the mode its quite fun to play, but please reduce the damage on blight. it is quite devastating right now. thanks for your hard work
fuckin Lag , I'm out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info