Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

[Removed by Support]. digging your own grave league after league. when u gonna buff stuff and allow people to have fun? the point of this games is to feel powerful. now all you achieve is we have to go even slower and still get oneshot cause no monster balance. good job, and flasks will feel clunky af, also really a dumb move. do u even play the game? doubt it.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Jul 21, 2021, 1:57:04 PM
After reading through all the patch notes, I am really excited for this league. It's going to take a fair bit of changes to deal with the mana issues for most builds, which is fine.
Overall damage nerf is also fine and I hoped for this for a while now.

What I'm worried about is that the monster speed and AI are going up and monster damage stays the same = I expect this will result in even more frustrating one-shots.
I am fine with the ones I could have avoided but failed to do so, but recently there has been more and more one shots where I feel I had no chance of seeing them with all the speed and clutter on the screen (this was my main burnout beef with Ultimatum by the way).

TLDR: Damage nerf is fine, mana meta changes are fine, but please try to reduce the clutter and make monster fights feel more personal and meaningful instead of dice rolls who gets one-shot first, me or the mob pack?
Last edited by Vorheart on Jul 21, 2021, 2:57:19 PM
fine i give up you dont want your player to have fun nerfing shit that cost 9ex on normal market it like nerfing mirror just because you can...well next you can you just gonna nerf more shit because ppl gonna say it too easy....and there no point in any of the awk skill gem anymore ....so next time you see me not gonna be here...

i say that but i might have a look at it...what im weak ok, poe is nice i never like end game stuff and maping but i did have fun...i mean you can look at my 68 witch didnt die yet with wave of conviction trap...and i think it was pretty funny to level...
Interesting !
"
"
Willizord wrote:
GGG is extremely out of touch. Power creep is two-sided, and you're only addressing one side. Sure, we'll kill monsters slower, but they'll kill us just as fast. Which is instantly.

Your ten acts of prologue aren't as fun as you think they are. We've played them a million times, and I'm not about to play them for the million-and-first when this crap is waiting for me at the end.

Plenty of people in hardcore reach lv100 and dont die...and I dont see that changing...just saying.

According to SSF HC Ultimatum, 798 reached lv100, yes in SSF HC Ultimatum and at a glace it seems 40% lived to the end.

40%. Wow, cool.

And how many of those 60% were killed by things they either had no time to react to or were completely out of their control like server and performance issues?

Not that it matters, I don't care about hardcore or reaching 100. I care about the game I love becoming more tedious and less fun with every patch.
Last edited by Willizord on Jul 21, 2021, 3:28:13 PM
Stopping support of a game never felt so good.
I really don't understand your design philosophy.

Here are some of the most frustrating things as a person who has been playing this since beta,

Having to relearn everything that is changed each league just for the sake of changing it to have some fake sense of freshness. IE maps being different tiers.

Having to relearn how to craft stuff. (I mean gamble it)

Having to refer to a multitude of spreadsheets to keep the information up to date.

None of this makes the game fun or enjoyable,

Having little to no chance to even interact with the new league mechanic because it is gated behind ridiculous RNG. I didn't even see the trialmaster for the first 2 months, even have made multiple chars 90+

The amount of busy work just to be able to play the game.

The sheer amount of garbage that clutters the screen and makes the game unplayable with out a super strict filter, eliminate all those white and blue drops, THERE is no reason to need a magic or white item late game, you want that base take a yellow and scour it. Problem solved.

Stop with the small shards and click click click nonsense.

Stop with the one shot mechanics On both players and mobs alike, you want to slow down the game great! make it so the crazy one shot stuff brings you to like 11% so you are out of cul range but can easily be killed by the next attack so you can actually try and do something defensive about it.

Stop just stop with the punishing mechanics on gear/gems Learn from Darkpact.

STOP trying to force a specific meta by nerfing shit, tailor the league around a specific type of playstyle if you want to force a meta change not by making it the only way to efficently progress.

Stop balancing around the top 1%

Without loading any items actually Play your game and try and trade for some items and do some of the challenges.

Stop punishing your players
Can't Wait!
The dead will rise again!!
nice tactic, moving the long critic-heavy patch notes thread to lower levels, away from the main page.

disgusting but nowadays typical TGG habit
"

oh yes becuse pinging people for trade for ages is so fun

there is a command "/whereis playername" "/whois playername" (thanks Bjorn_Angannon) which you can use to see where the player plays at the moment. if its some endgame map or delve it's not worth messaging him
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 22, 2021, 6:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info