Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

-Why didn't you nerf aurabots? Is this favouritism from developers?
-We don't have a specific plan that we are ready to commit to yet.

Chris, just like all times before, with HARD CAP, now for REDUCED RESERVATION OF SKILLS.

For example: "Maximum reduced reservation of skills now is 75%."
I want this line in 3,15a not later ;)
t16 maps are absolutely garbo.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
This looks fun!!!
Hello ggg,

Since I don't have the time right now no matter how good the league and patches would be I can't contribute to active player numbers at this time.

But I really appreciate the take on trying to slow down the game even more and take away dmg and power from players is absolutely something I am looking forward to again once I got the time for it.
ign: UpForJava
Maps and their bosses are not equal for difficulty or how fast you can run them.
Mixing the maps every league was one of the best decision GGG has ever made.
Thanks guys.
Universal Law - Balance
Last edited by Belurges on Jul 22, 2021, 9:38:48 AM
I've done a test in pob.

Dot fire droped frome 9 million to 2 million.

Are they out of there mind? Is it just for "diversity"?

I can imagine the politic behind the speach of Chris but less than 1/4 of previous dps by multinerfing all the items around dot fire is like a punishement for shoosing the build wtf ><

Expecially the cluster jewels damn, have some damn common sence U_U

But oh well. When I see what they have done untill now and corrently the the Coc players....
Nice
I love books.
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
I've done a test in pob.

Dot fire droped frome 9 million to 2 million.

Are they out of there mind? Is it just for "diversity"?

I can imagine the politic behind the speach of Chris but less than 1/4 of previous dps by multinerfing all the items around dot fire is like a punishement for shoosing the build wtf ><

Expecially the cluster jewels damn, have some damn common sence U_U

But oh well. When I see what they have done untill now and corrently the the Coc players....

What they change with cluster jewels?
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
So you are frustratedthat the build you've been using for literal years and still not hit 100 won't be viable anymore?

Where did I say it wouldn't be viable?

So, having consciously sat out league launch week and then been out of town for a week, then put in a solid 6-7 hours of play time...I owe loudpinks2000 an apology. Prior to GGG's Developer's Saving Throw on the mana multipliers and me shifting a few gems around, I had 174 mana cost for my six-link Fireball clearing setup, and 164 unreserved. So, you were right, it wasn't viable.

Post Developer's Saving Throw...I'm not noticing too much of a difference against white mobs, feels slightly more fraught but I expect it to? But T16 bosses take noticeably, obnoxiously longer that they did after I got the new staff but before the nerfs, and Flame Dash is occasionally not there for me when I needed it (died once redoing Vaal Temple when I couldn't get away from two of the bosses at the same time, whereas I'd done it deathless pre-new-staff and my first attempt >.>). Lost the 3% to 99 I'd accumulated pre-league-launch and then nudged up to 4%, now back at 1% after doing the other native T16s for atlas/favorite map slot completion. S'playable, but doing Maven on the still-hilariously-off-meta upgraded evolution of this build feels dicier than before, and The Feared seems to have gone from "infinitesimal" to "forget it." >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info