New and Changed Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
JugJugJug wrote:
So zero info on base damage of Reaper???

"
Kaytrim wrote:
I was really hoping for more info on The Reaper. My two biggest questions are:

What is the Empowerment when it consumes another minion?

Is the empowerment affected by the stats of the minion it consumes?

Otherwise still need to figure out how to scale this bad girl.

I would like to know what is the problem with PoE/GGG in giving players the minimum necessary information.

How about providing the Reaper damage?

Does anyone have any idea how much Reaper's initial damage is?

There is so much information in the gem and 70% of it is useless.

I recognize your effort. It's admirable and you deserve to be congratulated.

But that's been a community request for years. It happened with Carrion Golem and it's happening again with the Reaper.
Last edited by rrbterry on Jul 21, 2021, 8:29:59 PM
Wow - so you decided to nerf the only skill i got remotely excited for before it even released... RIP Shield Crush, could have been fun...
"
rrbterry wrote:

Not allowed to have any useful information comrade, just look at the state of tooltips and how long cyclone tooltip legitimately lied to you.
"
Ginnryu wrote:
"
rrbterry wrote:

Not allowed to have any useful information comrade, just look at the state of tooltips and how long cyclone tooltip legitimately lied to you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by rrbterry on Jul 21, 2021, 8:37:09 PM
Absolution seems a bit underwhelming. Please tell me the minions themselves have different damage tables they pull from based on the skills level.
These increased mana multipliers across the board are really happening, huh. That's disappointing.

(oops, wrong thread)
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Jul 21, 2021, 8:46:13 PM
Imagine if minion gems actually had useful information displayed. Like their base APS/cast speed and base life and Dmg values
Sadly the technology just isn't there.
"
Cute gems but still,
R.I.P. reddit lords, quin, pathofmatt, projectpt and all the fornite players stuck on brutus for the next 4 months 😔

Uh oh, is Brutus being buffed??
kekW
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
i can't wait to see these dumb nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info